BabbleOn Comments

Back to BabbleOnList of Comment Boards

Marco
Mar 21, 7:00 AM
 My browser is Mypal ver. 29.30.0 (32bit).
 BabbleOn is well installed but does not work.
 What should I do? Some further settings are needed.

kezako
Feb 23, 4:44 AM
 Don't work. No icon, no tutorial
 Can you give me (us) a tutorial please ?

Feb 23, 4:49 AM
 The icon only shows up for pages that provide a "lang" attribute that doesn't match your browser's "intl.accept_languages" about:config preference.

kezako
Mar 13, 4:54 PM
 I just did a test again and it doesn't work, it's very frustrating, until you publish a detailed tutorial many users like me will be disappointed and frustrated
 S3.Google Traanslator worked very well and simply which is not the case with your tool!

DK
Nov 2 2021, 2:12 PM
 How can I use this? On my bar I can't find the Translate Icon.

Nov 2 2021, 3:29 PM

DK
Nov 3 2021, 6:10 AM
 I test it on Baidu and it doesn't work. If is useful, on intl.accept_languages preference I have Spanish and English: es-MX, es-ES, es-AR, es, en-US, en-GB, en

Nov 3 2021, 6:13 AM
 Baidu's website does not provide a "lang" attribute - it doesn't even provide a <html> object on many pages.

DK
Nov 3 2021, 6:22 AM
 Oh, I recently test on rutracker.org; that page provides lang attribute and it also doesn't work.

Nov 3 2021, 6:34 AM
 Just tested, the icon shows up in the address bar fine on that site.

DK
Nov 4 2021, 9:04 AM
 Suddenly it start working, thanks :).
 PD: Don't use this with Scroll To Top, because it will lag the translate page.

Jul 25 2021, 12:54 PM
 I've been considering making this extension more passive, maybe using a toolbar or addressbar icon similar to Chrome's, rather than immediately redirecting to the translated page. Seems like it might be the friendlier, more functional way of handling this.

 Unfortunately, since it uses the Google Translate page directly, pages that require cookies such as logins and such are entirely out of scope of this extension.

ASTF11
Jul 25 2021, 10:32 AM
 @gmail.com
 i m VERY annoyed as , on puppy 8., this "translator aims every webpage even in french (i m french!!) and translate every page in english . on a russian page displayed in english at first it then displays that page in russian as soon as i sign in !!! VERY FUNNY !!!

Jul 25 2021, 11:33 AM
 The extension uses your browser locale setting. Try opening about:config and changing the "intl.accept_languages" pref to "fr-FR, fr".