ExtExp Comments

Back to ExtExpList of Comment Boards

George
Sep 23 2020, 8:09 PM
 Helpful extension, thank you! Can Dictionaries be made exportable, too?
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Sep 23 2020, 8:23 PM
 I'll look into it.
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Timur
Nov 10 2019, 6:28 AM
 Thank you for keeping this extension, that I use in PaleMoon.
 But I also use Waterfox Classic, based on Firefox 56, and it doesn't work there. I see a note about overlays.
 But could you update it per https://github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/wiki/Engage-the-new-overlay-loader?
 Thanks anyway-
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

NightTripper
Aug 4 2019, 2:10 AM
 Tried to install into Comodo IceDragon. "Could not be installed because file appears to be corrupt." Any suggestions?
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Aug 4 2019, 2:15 AM
 Some browsers don't handle digitally signed extensions correctly. Try downloading the XPI, deleting the META-INF folder from the XPI file (it's just a ZIP file - you can rename it .ZIP and then name it back to .XPI when you're done), and dragging your modified XPI into your browser.
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Ismun
Jul 13 2019, 7:40 PM
 Meeting this tool is a miracle~!

 Thank you so much.
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Trapper
Feb 9 2018, 10:19 PM
 Hi

 Love your small Pale Moon Extensions... so handy & useful. Would you consider upping the max version to FF 56 so they can be compatible with the Basilisk browser (from the Pale Moon devs)? Thanks
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Feb 10 2018, 9:52 PM
 From my research, it looks like Basilisk uses the same GUID as Firefox, which makes things very... annoying. I'll see what I can do, though.
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Trapper
Feb 11 2018, 2:13 AM
 Hi Andrew

 Yes, you're right, Basilisk uses Firefox's GUID... not like FF will be needing it anymore after this summer when they finish committing suicide. lol

 I tried mucking around in install.rdf & the chrome folder, trying to make them work in Basilisk, but failed miserably. I'll leave it to the pros, if you're so inclined.

 I suspect a lot of people will use both Pale Moon & Basilisk together... at least those who refuse to follow the chrome lemmings over the cliff.

 Thanks again.
If you have thirty-five and you add
four more, what do you get?

Page: 12