Advanced Mouse Manager Comments (Page 2)

Back to Advanced Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Page: 123

Lolo
Sep 23 2020, 3:31 AM
 Hey there- I cant seem to assign buttons 4 & 5 separately. Im trying to have one flip back in my web history, and the other Enter. Perhaps a bug?

Sep 23 2020, 3:36 AM
 I'm afraid both buttons must be modified - However "backspace" and "alt + left arrow" are often used as a "go back in history" keyboard shortcut, which you could use instead.

Double Click
Aug 11 2020, 2:23 PM
 How do I set Mouse 4 or Mouse 5 to double click- for example Mouse 4 will double click as this will be helpful for opening a folder without double clicking.

Aug 11 2020, 2:30 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30 2020, 1:20 AM
 Is there really no way around this? I'd really like to bind shift + middle mouse button for Blender.

Aug 30 2020, 1:23 AM
 Afraid not. If there's a keyboard shortcut you can use for the same task instead, try using it, but this program is limited solely to Keyboard emulation.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30 2020, 1:50 AM
 I was able to create another shortcut for the same function in Blender, so it works out!

Granberg
May 24 2021, 12:55 PM
 Go to "Ease of Access Mouse Settings" and activate mouse keys (Left Alt + left Shift + Num lock will activate Mouse keys in Windows 10). With that option you should be able to use your numeric pad as a mouse. The plus key of the numeric pad would be the double click.

Activation limit
Mar 24 2020, 5:31 AM
 I have reached my activation limit despite only running AMMG on one computer. This might be due to the fact that I am prompted to re-enter the code every time I restart my computer. How can I clear the copies of the program being run on my account?

Mar 24 2020, 8:22 AM
 Please provide the Name or E-Mail address your account is registered under (you may E-Mail the information to me rather than posting it here for privacy purposes) and I can reset your activations. However, it's concerning that you're having trouble keeping your copy activated. If possible, please also provide me with the version of Windows you are running.

Can't buy
Jan 10 2020, 1:01 AM
 I keep getting a transaction error when trying to but this with a credit card. Is your credit card processing down?

Jan 10 2020, 8:49 AM
 Not that I'm aware of, but I'll look into it.

Jan 10 2020, 2:59 PM
 I've found an issue, but I'm not sure it was the only one. I'll be testing the entire payment flow later on today.

problem
Jan 8 2018, 3:32 AM
 I keep getting:

 Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jan 8 2018, 5:02 AM
 I'm unable to reproduce on a fresh install or my own registered copy. Can you provide the Operating System you're using, and if possible the version of the .NET Framework you're using? It would also be helpful to know when the error happens and if you notice it related to any specific programs or key combinations.

Jan 18 2018, 2:38 PM
 Pretty sure I've resolved the issue now.

Page: 123