Rick
Mar 3, 2:44 AM
 SRT has my bandwidth limit way too high. My data usage percentage is way off because of the incorrect bandwidth limit. I have Exede/Viasat.

Mar 3, 2:50 AM
 I'm guessing 150 GB? I think I made a mistake there and set it to 150 TB, thinking I was entering MB. Quick fix will be up in a moment.

Mar 2, 10:52 AM
 Exede made some major changes to the AJAX loading. It's gonna take some time to rewrite things. Should have guessed it would be something like that with all the Internal Server Errors.

David
Mar 2, 9:46 PM
 Yes, I notice the tracker is not updating. It shows 1% data used whereas the Viasat (Exede) site shows 8% used.

Pat
Mar 2, 8:59 AM
 I downloaded the Beta version. During a refresh, after several attempts to download AJAX data, I get this error message: AJAX failed to yield data table.

Deb B.
Mar 2, 10:22 AM
 I got that same error this morning, Pat. SRT re-tries and attempts to reload AJAX data several times before failing with that error message.

 Everything worked fine last night but Viasat is messing with something over there now. I was able to login normally at mysso.exede just now, though.

Feb 28, 7:37 PM
 Exede users receiving "Empty Response" error message: please try the BETA version, v1.4.23.1, now available for Windows. It will automatically retry certain error messages up to 5 times (timeouts, and any errors that end with the phrase "Please try again.", which all "Empty Response" error messages have been altered to include). If this works and I can't find the cause of these Internal Server Errors (which is what the empty response is actually responding with), I'll turn the limit of retries into a setting.

Deb B.
Mar 1, 6:10 AM
 It seems to be working. I just watched it retry 3 times on its own and it was able to push through the empty responses. Yay! Thank you!

smokey92070
Mar 1, 2:57 PM
 Where did you find update 1.4.23.1, I also have a lot of empty response issues?

Mar 1, 3:01 PM
 Configuration > Network > Updates > "Check for BETA updates" checkbox. Save and Close, then open the About dialog to check for updates.

Deb B.
Feb 25, 8:35 PM
 Well, I've got a new one (for me) "empty response". What does it mean? That error began around 11:15 CST today. I successfully logged into mysso.viasat without an error. I'm using the latest SRT build.

Feb 25, 8:58 PM
 Empty Response means the server literally sent no data back to the program. Sometimes this can be caused by a redirect which the program doesn't catch, but I'm not seeing any evidence of that on my end. Did you happen to change any settings in SRT, your anti-virus, or firewall?
 It does also look like the Exede site might be undergoing some background maintenance or something, given the update times of the Remote Usage Service data... I'll keep a close eye on things and try to figure out what's going on.

Deb B.
Feb 25, 9:09 PM
 I made no changes to SRT or anything else. I forgot to mention that I had restarted SRT and the computer several times after I first saw the error, hoping that would help, but it made no difference. Thanks for looking into it, Andrew.

Feb 25, 11:26 PM
 Looks like about 1/3 of Remote Usage Service accounts are running into the same issue, though the exact accounts change from update to update... My guess is Exede is doing some work on the site, but I'll see if there's a way to work around it.

Feb 26, 1:00 AM
 Tested with the Remote Usage Service, forcing up to 10 reattempts to log in, and all accounts eventually succeeded. Therefore, it must be something going on with Exede or SalesForce. If the issue persists for the next few days, I'll see about adding the same retry system to SRT itself.

Deb B.
Feb 26, 5:43 AM
 I was tired last night and it started raining hard so I just closed SRT and went to bed early. I restarted SRT this morning and tried it again but got the same error. After reading your message about forcing reattempts I refreshed SRT and got through this time! So, forcing a reattempt seems to be the key here. Thanks!

Deb B.
Feb 26, 5:47 AM
 Forgot to add that I forced several refreshes last night as well but never got through. No joy until this morning's attempt.