Pat
Aug 4 2017, 11:30 AM
 Satellite Restriction Tracker hasn't updated in two days. When it tries to update and gets to downloading usage table, I get this message: "Usage Failed: The server rejected the request." I have Dish.

Aug 4 2017, 2:15 PM
 I'll look into it ASAP.

Aug 4 2017, 8:40 PM
 The problem appears to be caused by Dish's website creating a cookie that contains commas in it without the correct encoding. This causes an issue with the cookie system built into the .NET Framework. It may take some time for me to work around this.

Pat
Aug 4 2017, 8:46 PM
 Thanks....I appreciate it.

Aug 5 2017, 8:31 PM
 Alright, I've uploaded a new version, 1.4.16, which should hopefully take care of the problem without interfering with any other connections. If there are any issues with this version, please let me know!

Pat
Aug 5 2017, 11:43 PM
 The new version works great. Thanks!

David
May 12 2017, 12:35 PM
 now Restriction tracker is having problems reading data and does not update. I have Exede Internet and Windows 7

Scherry
May 12 2017, 1:09 PM
 Installed v1.4.1 update yesterday and SRT no longer works. SRT error msg: SRT encountered data it does not understand.

May 12 2017, 8:05 PM
 Has the problem resolved itself for both of you now? I'm keeping an eye on it, myself, but it looks like the slight change they made has been reverted again.

May 16 2017, 3:05 AM
 Woah, okay, so the problem cropped up again. I don't trust it not to keep happening, so I'll be pushing out a new version for now.

Jerry
Apr 29 2017, 5:26 PM
 Every few weeks SRT stops working. Gives an error message that it's stopperd working and I have to reinstall it. Is SRT setup with a time-limit?

Apr 30 2017, 2:48 AM
 Which version are you using and what provider are you connecting through? It would also be helpful to know what Operating System you use.

Jerry
May 2 2017, 9:39 PM
 I'm using the most current version and running Windows 8.1. Takes a few weeks for the error to show up. "Program has stopped working, windows can search for a solution.....yada yada"

Jerry
May 2 2017, 9:40 PM
 Also, we're on wildblue.net

May 3 2017, 10:14 AM
 Next time the error shows up, can you try to get more information from the error dialog? And if you've noticed any common factors or events in when the program hangs, that might be helpful, too... You mentioned reinstalling fixes it - do you clear and redo your configuration each time or just install over the top of the previous version with no changes? Does the program work if you start it up again without re-installing or does it immediately crash again?

Jerry
May 3 2017, 8:06 PM
 Yeah I have to reinstall and delete my configuration files to get it to work. Simply
 starting it up again causes it to crash.

May 3 2017, 10:31 PM
 Sounds like either the configuration or the database is becoming corrupted. Next time you have this problem, please do the following:

 Go to the folder %APPDATA%\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker
 Move the "History-YOURACCOUNTNAME.wb" file to your desktop.
 Try opening the program again. If it works, the database is corrupt. Please send this file to me via E-Mail (you can click my username in these comments to send me an E-Mail now!). It has no private information in it other than usage numbers, and the name of the file has your account name, of course.
 If, however, SRT crashes again, I want you to move the user.config file to the desktop as well (delete the backup.config file afterward and you should be able to use SRT again until the problem re-occurs). Then drag the user.config file into your favorite simple text editor like Notepad, and find the <setting> tag with the name "PassCrypt". Delete the line below it containing the <value> tag and some weird letters (that was your password, encrypted and encoded). You can also remove your Account name if you want. Then, save the file and then send it to me via E-Mail.

 Either way, I should be able to track down and resolve the problem from whichever file is causing it. Sorry this is such a hassle to track down, but old WildBlue accounts aren't as plentiful as they used to be, and it's been a while since I've tested the code involved... But I'll get it resolved as soon as I can, with your help!

May 29 2017, 11:05 PM
 Jerry, I'm still waiting to hear back from you. Has the issue occurred again yet?

Jerry
Jun 30 2017, 8:23 PM
 Just had to reinstall again, same problem. Now all I get is no history...

Jul 1 2017, 3:36 AM
 Were you able to try any of the steps I asked about back in early May?

Rick
Apr 19 2017, 4:32 PM
 My anytime usage limit is 15,000 MB. Satellite Restriction Tracker has my anytime usage limit at 30,000 MB. I wish it were that much, but it isn't. Mydish.com is my domain. Can this be corrected. Thank You.

Apr 19 2017, 6:20 PM
 Hmm, probably something to do with the "purchase extra" feature. I'll try to get it straightened out ASAP.

Apr 19 2017, 10:41 PM
 Alright, try v1.4.1, the problem should be resolved.

Rick
Apr 20 2017, 2:22 AM
 The v1.4.1 update fixed the problem. Thanks for the quick response.

Pat
Mar 24 2017, 11:57 AM
 I have not been able to connect to the Tracker for a couple of days. I get the error message: Login prepare failed....Connection redirected.... I have dish.net

Mar 24 2017, 12:29 PM
 Where exactly does it say the connection is being redirected to?

Pat
Mar 24 2017, 2:53 PM
 Login prepare failed: connection redirected to "https//mydish.com/customercare/saml/login?target=%2fuser management%2fprocessSynacoreResponse.do%3fpageurl%3dmyinternet&message=&forceAuthn=true" This was a long error message. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Mar 24 2017, 11:36 PM
 Looks like they're now using "mydish" instead of "my.dish"; how silly. I guess I'll have to push out another BETA version immediately. Thank you for letting me know about this!

Pat
Mar 25 2017, 12:29 AM
 Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it very much.

Mar 25 2017, 3:33 AM
 Looking into it, there's a new login methodology with the new address, and something going on in JavaScript I haven't pinned down yet. It may take me a little while to figure out exactly what's going on.

Mar 26 2017, 2:03 PM
 Sorry for the delay. New BETA version with support for the "mydish.com" domain is up and ready for use. If you run into any problems, please let me know.
 Still working on getting v1.4 ready.