Advanced Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Advanced Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Edmund
Oct 14, 4:15 PM
 Many mice have more than 5 buttons. Can your program address more than 5?

Oct 14, 4:32 PM
 Unfortunately, there's only 5 actual mouse buttons defined in computing standards. Any extra buttons are proprietary and can change from model to model, not just brand to brand, compatible only with the software they come with. And most the software these days literally reprograms the mouse to send keyboard signals directly, so from the computer's point of view, a mouse button isn't even being pressed - a keyboard key is.

Lolo
Sep 23, 3:31 AM
 Hey there- I cant seem to assign buttons 4 & 5 separately. Im trying to have one flip back in my web history, and the other Enter. Perhaps a bug?

Sep 23, 3:36 AM
 I'm afraid both buttons must be modified - However "backspace" and "alt + left arrow" are often used as a "go back in history" keyboard shortcut, which you could use instead.

Double Click
Aug 11, 2:23 PM
 How do I set Mouse 4 or Mouse 5 to double click- for example Mouse 4 will double click as this will be helpful for opening a folder without double clicking.

Aug 11, 2:30 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30, 1:20 AM
 Is there really no way around this? I'd really like to bind shift + middle mouse button for Blender.

Aug 30, 1:23 AM
 Afraid not. If there's a keyboard shortcut you can use for the same task instead, try using it, but this program is limited solely to Keyboard emulation.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30, 1:50 AM
 I was able to create another shortcut for the same function in Blender, so it works out!

Activation limit
Mar 24, 5:31 AM
 I have reached my activation limit despite only running AMMG on one computer. This might be due to the fact that I am prompted to re-enter the code every time I restart my computer. How can I clear the copies of the program being run on my account?

Mar 24, 8:22 AM
 Please provide the Name or E-Mail address your account is registered under (you may E-Mail the information to me rather than posting it here for privacy purposes) and I can reset your activations. However, it's concerning that you're having trouble keeping your copy activated. If possible, please also provide me with the version of Windows you are running.

Can't buy
Jan 10, 1:01 AM
 I keep getting a transaction error when trying to but this with a credit card. Is your credit card processing down?

Jan 10, 8:49 AM
 Not that I'm aware of, but I'll look into it.

Jan 10, 2:59 PM
 I've found an issue, but I'm not sure it was the only one. I'll be testing the entire payment flow later on today.

Page: 12