Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

William
Feb 19, 10:50 PM
 It works for some applications (Notepad, Thunderbird, browsers, etc), but not the ones I need (Starcraft 2). Any idea why? I tried other similar apps, and I get the very same issue with all of them. Using windows 7 Ultimate.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Feb 19, 11:00 PM
 What keys are you using? Just tested SC2 with no issue.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Lotus
Dec 22 2017, 5:23 AM
 Mouse Manager won't open on my pc, I've reinstalled, opened as admin, troubleshooted, it says its open but I can't see or use it :/

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Dec 22 2017, 7:08 AM
 Please check your System Tray (next to the clock) for an icon that looks like a white mouse. It may be hidden from the main Tray icons behind an arrow. You can access Mouse Manager's interface by left-clicking on the icon once or right-clicking and selecting "Management...". The right-click menu also provides access to different profiles quickly for your convenience.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Akino
Jul 2 2017, 6:40 AM
 Mouse manager doesnt coƶperate with Razer's synapse (my orbweaver chroma) and every time I press a button (thats not mapped to a numpad button) i get a pop up and the input gets ignored.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Jul 2 2017, 3:24 PM
 The point of Mouse Manager is to replace proprietary programs like Synapse. There are likely API conflicts because of both programs trying to hook into the mouse at the same time.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

alex
Mar 30 2017, 7:11 AM
 How do i map "extra button1" to "double click" action?

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Apr 8 2017, 2:14 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Ziro Hidashe
Feb 6 2017, 9:37 PM
 You can't actually change around the mouse buttons. This is more of a keyboard button manager as I see it. All I want is to invert my mouse 5 and mouse 4 buttons.

What do you get if you multiply two by two?

Page: 12345