Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

bdyekita
Dec 12 2022, 11:04 AM
 I have this error for couple month : " The Executable mousemanager.exe is not signed and may be corrupted or modified. Error Code : 0x800B010E "Googled the error and did everythings already and i have refreshed my windows but still there! non of other programs any errors except this one can't be run!!! would you please resolve the error?Also Digital Signature Information : The revocation process could not continue - the certificates could not be checked!!!

Dec 12 2022, 8:18 PM
 This error is most frequently caused by a firewall blocking the Windows Certificate system from accessing the revocation list stored on this website. It could also be blocked by a router, hosts file, proxy, or similar system.

Ray
Dec 9 2022, 1:09 PM
 Can we get a portable version of this program, standalone without install?

Dec 12 2022, 8:14 PM
 Sorry, that is currently not possible. The configuration is stored in the local registry and will not transfer with the application.

Jack
Nov 12 2022, 9:38 AM
 Is it possible to keep one button default to MB4 and only modify the other's input?

Dec 12 2022, 8:12 PM
 Sorry, Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager intercept both Button 4 and Button 5 when enabled. There is, at present, no option to bypass one button or the other. However, I do see the potential use here, and may add the feature at a later date.

Nate
Sep 8 2022, 7:08 PM
 I am unable to find the root of this program in startup folder, program files, start menu, there is no entry in add/remove programs, yet its in my task bar by the clock? How do I uninstall this??

Sep 9 2022, 12:53 AM
 The program is installed at C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\
 The startup entry can be found in the Windows Registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
 All settings for the program are stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager

mike
Sep 6 2022, 3:26 PM
 Just installed, trying to program cut and paste, in MM>checkbox checked, Button 4 Control C Button 5 Control V, but buttons don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?

Sep 8 2022, 1:28 PM
 I'm afraid I haven't noticed any issue along these lines - using these shortcuts in a standard text editor worked as expected for me. Please make sure you enabled Mouse Manager and checked the relevant profile's checkbox.

dan
Nov 16 2022, 7:26 PM
 I had the same issue, try mapping like this:
 Button 4 to Control V