Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

InEEDh3LP
Apr 13, 7:36 PM
 how can I assign left click?

Apr 13, 7:43 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

InEEDh3LP
Apr 14, 12:31 PM
 Can it be added?

Apr 14, 12:50 PM
 I sorta don't think so. Mouse click emulation is way different from keyboard. It would likely add cursor stuttering and possibly cause major lag, clicks getting "stuck", and other weird and unwanted behavior.

William
Feb 19, 10:50 PM
 It works for some applications (Notepad, Thunderbird, browsers, etc), but not the ones I need (Starcraft 2). Any idea why? I tried other similar apps, and I get the very same issue with all of them. Using windows 7 Ultimate.

Feb 19, 11:00 PM
 What keys are you using? Just tested SC2 with no issue.

Lotus
Dec 22 2017, 5:23 AM
 Mouse Manager won't open on my pc, I've reinstalled, opened as admin, troubleshooted, it says its open but I can't see or use it :/

Dec 22 2017, 7:08 AM
 Please check your System Tray (next to the clock) for an icon that looks like a white mouse. It may be hidden from the main Tray icons behind an arrow. You can access Mouse Manager's interface by left-clicking on the icon once or right-clicking and selecting "Management...". The right-click menu also provides access to different profiles quickly for your convenience.

Akino
Jul 2 2017, 6:40 AM
 Mouse manager doesnt coƶperate with Razer's synapse (my orbweaver chroma) and every time I press a button (thats not mapped to a numpad button) i get a pop up and the input gets ignored.

Jul 2 2017, 3:24 PM
 The point of Mouse Manager is to replace proprietary programs like Synapse. There are likely API conflicts because of both programs trying to hook into the mouse at the same time.

alex
Mar 30 2017, 7:11 AM
 How do i map "extra button1" to "double click" action?

Apr 8 2017, 2:14 PM