Mouse Manager Comments (Page 2)

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

JcB
Jan 23, 3:57 PM
 My mouse has the button closest to the front (button 4 I assume) assigned to Back and the other (button 5) assigned to Forward. I just want to switch the assignments, but I cannot find a way to do that.

Jan 23, 7:09 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mike
Mar 10, 11:42 AM
 you can by using the page up and page down button on the top right of your keyboard

me
Jan 1, 8:03 AM
 Yeah...

Toxic
Dec 22 2019, 12:27 PM
 When I tried setting mouse button 5 to the number on my keyboard 9 nothing worked same with button 4 when i set it to 8

Dec 22 2019, 1:55 PM
 The program automatically pauses itself if the configuration window is actually open. Please make sure the program is running in the system tray, but not actually open.

Rapha
Nov 9 2019, 2:20 PM
 Hi, how can i add an shortcut with winkey(windows button) with another key. ex: winkey + 5 to open a program on my taskbar, when i press windows button then the focus change and i cant press other key to complete de shortcut

Nov 9 2019, 5:50 PM
 Windows can be sort of... possessive over the Win Key... Try this trick: Hold down the Win key and quickly press another (unassigned) key, such as 0 or the spacebar. This should prevent the Start menu from opening without triggering another effect or being detected by Mouse Manager. I realize this isn't an ideal solution, but it's faster than releasing a new version. I will look into ways to "capture" the Win key better for the future, though.

Amanda
Oct 18 2019, 8:57 PM
 My manager stopped working suddenly a few days ago. It's open, enabled, and has a profile selected (to assign copy paste to the two extra buttons.) However, the mappings aren't actually doing anything. Any ideas?

Oct 18 2019, 9:11 PM

Amanda
Oct 18 2019, 9:42 PM
 That fixed it, though I'm not sure how it was opened initially. Thanks!