Mouse Manager Comments (Page 2)

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Person
Jan 13, 6:04 PM
 How to i program it so its presses 1, 2 and 3 one time or 3, 2 and 1? (eg. if i were on 1 I want it to switch up to 2 or If I where on 3 and I want to switch to 1 I would press mouse four 2 times

Jan 13, 7:03 PM
 I'm afraid I don't quite understand what kind of setup you're trying to create. Mouse Manager does not handle complicated macro abilities, and can't emulate button clicks. It can press multiple keyboard keys with a single click, but it will be the same sequence every time. You can create different profiles of these individual keys or sequences and choose between them through the system tray icon, but you can't choose between them by clicking. You'll need more complicated macro software to do something like that.

Person
Jan 13, 5:13 PM

 I used this for about a year but ever since yesterday, it stoped working. I have no idea what happened, but I know its nothing about the mouse? were there any updates yesterday?

Jan 13, 5:45 PM
 Mouse Manager does not update itself; you have to install updates manually, and the last update was half a year ago. Make sure the program is enabled on the Settings tab. Make sure the program is running in the tray but not open - key overwrite is paused while the options are open.

 Other software can be known to interfere by intercepting clicks before Mouse Manager. This can include other mouse software or drivers, developer tools, keyloggers, and remote access clients.

Person
Jan 13, 6:12 PM
 I checked fire wall and my antivirus and it said that it wasnt getting blocked

Person
Jan 13, 6:06 PM
 I actualy found out that it makes the page go back. I checked and it still says 3 mouse 4 and 1 mouse 5

Anonomouse
Jan 6, 6:41 PM
 How do I make it so when I press the macro it clicks?

Jan 6, 8:21 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Gamer
Dec 27 2018, 11:17 AM
 Si es segura la app y si me funciona para mousse gamer

#M.ManagerNoMeFunciona
Jan 21, 8:13 PM
 ah mi no, compre un g981 scorpion y no me funciona

Rondo
Dec 10 2018, 4:21 PM
 Can't run it in Windows 8.1, I have NET Fram 4 :/

Dec 10 2018, 8:26 PM
 Check the system tray (next to the clock) for the Mouse Manager icon. It may be hidden behind an arrow.

 If an actual error message shows up, please let me know what it says.

Rondo
Dec 10 2018, 9:06 PM
 Doesn't show any error message and doesn't show anything in the system tray

Dec 10 2018, 9:58 PM
 Does the detailed process list in the Task Manager (ctrl+shift+esc) show MouseManager.exe when opening the program?

 I'd also suggest reinstalling the .NET framework, or updating to the latest version if you aren't using v4.7.2.

Rondo
Dec 11 2018, 3:13 PM
 It doesn't show the process and I've tried reinstalling and updating net too

Dec 11 2018, 3:56 PM
 Did the installation run smoothly or were there any problems during setup? Are you using any special settings or third-party OS tools? Abnormal font sizes/high resolution settings? Language selections? Custom keyboard layouts? Are you a regular user or an Administrator? Do you have User Account Control enabled or disabled? Have you had trouble with any other applications? Are you running an Anti-Virus program?

 I'd like to try setting up a virtual machine as close to your setup as possible to see if I can reproduce the issue.