Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Warren
Nov 3, 2:06 PM
 I want to program button 5 to switch to the next tab, but when I enter <ctrl><tab> it switches to the next page of the program instead of entering those keys on the profile

Nov 3, 2:55 PM
 Press the keys CTRL and TAB one at a time rather than holding control down and pressing tab.

Madbear
Nov 1, 10:22 PM
 I would like to program one of the buttons for double-click. How can I do that?

Nov 2, 2:08 AM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mateo
Oct 17, 2:13 AM
 I don't know why, but the program is not working in my mouse, I have a Bluetooth genius.

Mateo
Oct 17, 2:15 AM
 I have changed the functions but the mouse still working as before

Oct 17, 6:37 AM
 Does your mouse have five buttons? I only see three-button mice on the Genius website. Also, please make sure that the program is "closed" to the tray icon - while Mouse Manager is visible, changes will not apply.

isac
Oct 14, 4:20 PM
 Podrian poner alguna forma que al escribir las letras salgan en minusculas, no solo en mayusculas.

Oct 14, 5:50 PM
 If you want capital letters, you have to include Shift as an emulated key, but then all keys will be capitalized. The program emulates keyboard keys, not text input.

Log@n
Oct 7, 9:35 AM
 Hey, just letting you know I think there is @ problem with the progr@m While @nother user is logged into the computer (@s you m@y tell my @ key doesn't work, th@ts why i use this progr@m). Otherwise good progr@m works unless @nother user is logged in it seems.

Oct 8, 12:57 PM
 I tried many arrangements of user account states and was unable to reproduce the issue. Which Operating System are you using? What type of account (Standard/Administrator) is yours and the other one? And did you have the Mouse Manager window open or minimized when testing? The program pauses itself while open.