Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

#M.ManagerNoMeFunciona
Jan 21, 7:55 PM
 no me funciona :c help

Person
Jan 13, 6:04 PM
 How to i program it so its presses 1, 2 and 3 one time or 3, 2 and 1? (eg. if i were on 1 I want it to switch up to 2 or If I where on 3 and I want to switch to 1 I would press mouse four 2 times

Jan 13, 7:03 PM
 I'm afraid I don't quite understand what kind of setup you're trying to create. Mouse Manager does not handle complicated macro abilities, and can't emulate button clicks. It can press multiple keyboard keys with a single click, but it will be the same sequence every time. You can create different profiles of these individual keys or sequences and choose between them through the system tray icon, but you can't choose between them by clicking. You'll need more complicated macro software to do something like that.

Person
Jan 13, 5:13 PM

 I used this for about a year but ever since yesterday, it stoped working. I have no idea what happened, but I know its nothing about the mouse? were there any updates yesterday?

Jan 13, 5:45 PM
 Mouse Manager does not update itself; you have to install updates manually, and the last update was half a year ago. Make sure the program is enabled on the Settings tab. Make sure the program is running in the tray but not open - key overwrite is paused while the options are open.

 Other software can be known to interfere by intercepting clicks before Mouse Manager. This can include other mouse software or drivers, developer tools, keyloggers, and remote access clients.

Person
Jan 13, 6:12 PM
 I checked fire wall and my antivirus and it said that it wasnt getting blocked

Person
Jan 13, 6:06 PM
 I actualy found out that it makes the page go back. I checked and it still says 3 mouse 4 and 1 mouse 5

Anonomouse
Jan 6, 6:41 PM
 How do I make it so when I press the macro it clicks?

Jan 6, 8:21 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Gamer
Dec 27 2018, 11:17 AM
 Si es segura la app y si me funciona para mousse gamer

#M.ManagerNoMeFunciona