Apr 19 2016, 10:37 PM
 All SRT Users:
  Please download the latest BETA at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>.
 Please note that Exede is currently experiencing some issues, which SRT now gracefully tells you about or times out.

Dennis
Apr 18 2016, 8:37 AM
 I am running Windows version 1.3.4. On March 31st my data stopped updating. I uninstalled all and now trying to reinstall but as I watch the installation progress it appears to timeout during the Downloading Usage Table process.

Apr 18 2016, 5:54 PM
 Please update to the latest BETA version - you can download it directly at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>.

Bruce
Apr 16 2016, 7:13 AM
 The Beta version is posting a message that it doesn't recognize data that is being sent to the server, when it is clicked on, it states that it has uploaded the error to you.

Bruce
Apr 18 2016, 4:44 PM
 The Beta version is posting a message that it doesn't recognize data that is being sent to the server, when it is clicked on, it states that it has uploaded the error to you, it has not updated since the 16th of April, I tried reinstalling and it does the same thing..

Apr 18 2016, 5:54 PM
 Are you on DishNet? If not, the error is probably a connection timeout, If so, I'll be releasing a fix pretty soon.

Bruce
Apr 19 2016, 3:17 PM
 I am on Exede .

Bruce
May 14 2016, 10:18 PM
 Version 1.3.5 doesn't work anymore (hasn't updated since 3/31/16) I tried to uninstall it by reinstalling the files again. Nothing has change....it hasn't updated since 5-12-16 tried also rebooting.

MariP
Apr 8 2016, 1:43 PM
 Mine is still not loading:Login Error Aborted

Apr 8 2016, 3:47 PM
 Which version are you using?

MariP
Apr 9 2016, 12:17 PM
 I know this is the Windows page, but mine is the mac version 1.3.4.3

Apr 10 2016, 5:23 AM
 Please try the latest BETA version, either by updating through the About window or downloading the file <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.dmg>.

Glen Martin
Apr 5 2016, 4:34 PM
 I have a capture of the error called out on the mouse-over when it fails the download. If that will be helpful, where can I send to reach you?

Apr 5 2016, 8:21 PM
 You can find my E-Mail address on the PC Repair page.