Glen Martin
Apr 2 2016, 1:41 PM
 Restriction Tracker begins to update after downloading the table data then it halts with, CLR20r3

Apr 3 2016, 5:01 AM
 I've just pushed up BETA 1.3.4.5 for Windows. If the program fails to update normally, you can download the update at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>. I would appreciate any feedback. Linux and Mac versions are on their way.

Bruce
Apr 2 2016, 7:47 AM
 Program hasn't updated since 3/31/16, today is 4/2/16. Cannot check for updated either.

Apr 2 2016, 10:20 AM
 I am working on the issue. I'll provide the direct link to the new BETA version when it's ready. Which I really hope will be today.

Darla
Apr 1 2016, 7:03 AM
 Cannot seem to check for beta - just keeps checking, never does anything. Also, getting stuck at "downloading usage table". Haven't updated my info since last night.

smokey92070
Apr 1 2016, 8:39 AM
 same as Darla on 3 different computers,stuck at downloading usage table since 3/31 afternoon PST.

Apr 1 2016, 12:12 PM
 I don't know what they changed, but I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Darla
Apr 3 2016, 2:21 PM
 Thank you! With the latest beta, it seems to be working.

David
Mar 27 2016, 7:39 AM
 I'm apparently missing something very obvious, but I don't know how to access the beta version. My about screen shows that I'm running 1.3.4 and the settings screen is checked to look for beta versions, but whenever I click on the check for updates link it just says that it's checking for updates forever. Can you give me the URL to where I can download it manually? Thanks!

David
Mar 27 2016, 8:21 AM
 When I went to close the dialog (which I've done a bunch of times before), it prompted now for the beta. Everything is working now. Thanks!

tejas
Mar 14 2016, 3:47 PM
 Suddenly, it seems to be working again on Dishnet. Hope it stays that way.