ExtExp Comments

Back to ExtExpList of Comment Boards

George
Sep 23 2020, 8:09 PM
 Helpful extension, thank you! Can Dictionaries be made exportable, too?
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Sep 23 2020, 8:23 PM
 I'll look into it.
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Timur
Nov 10 2019, 6:28 AM
 Thank you for keeping this extension, that I use in PaleMoon.
 But I also use Waterfox Classic, based on Firefox 56, and it doesn't work there. I see a note about overlays.
 But could you update it per https://github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/wiki/Engage-the-new-overlay-loader?
 Thanks anyway-
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

NightTripper
Aug 4 2019, 2:10 AM
 Tried to install into Comodo IceDragon. "Could not be installed because file appears to be corrupt." Any suggestions?
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Aug 4 2019, 2:15 AM
 Some browsers don't handle digitally signed extensions correctly. Try downloading the XPI, deleting the META-INF folder from the XPI file (it's just a ZIP file - you can rename it .ZIP and then name it back to .XPI when you're done), and dragging your modified XPI into your browser.
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Ismun
Jul 13 2019, 7:40 PM
 Meeting this tool is a miracle~!

 Thank you so much.
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Trapper
Feb 9 2018, 10:19 PM
 Hi

 Love your small Pale Moon Extensions... so handy & useful. Would you consider upping the max version to FF 56 so they can be compatible with the Basilisk browser (from the Pale Moon devs)? Thanks
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Feb 10 2018, 9:52 PM
 From my research, it looks like Basilisk uses the same GUID as Firefox, which makes things very... annoying. I'll see what I can do, though.
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Trapper
Feb 11 2018, 2:13 AM
 Hi Andrew

 Yes, you're right, Basilisk uses Firefox's GUID... not like FF will be needing it anymore after this summer when they finish committing suicide. lol

 I tried mucking around in install.rdf & the chrome folder, trying to make them work in Basilisk, but failed miserably. I'll leave it to the pros, if you're so inclined.

 I suspect a lot of people will use both Pale Moon & Basilisk together... at least those who refuse to follow the chrome lemmings over the cliff.

 Thanks again.
If you have ten and you add
two more, what do you get?

Page: 12