Advanced Mouse Manager Comments

EMERGENCY: RealityRipple Software is in need of assistance! Due to unexpected and major power problems, all project development and technical support is on hold indefinitely. Any donations would be incredibly appreciated at this time.

Did you know that RealityRipple Software is solar-powered software? Since 2003, RealityRipple Software has been run off-grid, relying on independently owned and operated solar panels, batteries, and a backup propane generator, while providing a negative carbon footprint by preserving over 200 acres of untouched forest.
Please consider making a donation to keep RealityRipple Software running!

Back to Advanced Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Edmund
Oct 14 2020, 4:15 PM
 Many mice have more than 5 buttons. Can your program address more than 5?

Oct 14 2020, 4:32 PM
 Unfortunately, there's only 5 actual mouse buttons defined in computing standards. Any extra buttons are proprietary and can change from model to model, not just brand to brand, compatible only with the software they come with. And most the software these days literally reprograms the mouse to send keyboard signals directly, so from the computer's point of view, a mouse button isn't even being pressed - a keyboard key is.

Lolo
Sep 23 2020, 3:31 AM
 Hey there- I cant seem to assign buttons 4 & 5 separately. Im trying to have one flip back in my web history, and the other Enter. Perhaps a bug?

Sep 23 2020, 3:36 AM
 I'm afraid both buttons must be modified - However "backspace" and "alt + left arrow" are often used as a "go back in history" keyboard shortcut, which you could use instead.

Double Click
Aug 11 2020, 2:23 PM
 How do I set Mouse 4 or Mouse 5 to double click- for example Mouse 4 will double click as this will be helpful for opening a folder without double clicking.

Aug 11 2020, 2:30 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30 2020, 1:20 AM
 Is there really no way around this? I'd really like to bind shift + middle mouse button for Blender.

Aug 30 2020, 1:23 AM
 Afraid not. If there's a keyboard shortcut you can use for the same task instead, try using it, but this program is limited solely to Keyboard emulation.

Mouse Buttons
Aug 30 2020, 1:50 AM
 I was able to create another shortcut for the same function in Blender, so it works out!

Activation limit
Mar 24 2020, 5:31 AM
 I have reached my activation limit despite only running AMMG on one computer. This might be due to the fact that I am prompted to re-enter the code every time I restart my computer. How can I clear the copies of the program being run on my account?

Mar 24 2020, 8:22 AM
 Please provide the Name or E-Mail address your account is registered under (you may E-Mail the information to me rather than posting it here for privacy purposes) and I can reset your activations. However, it's concerning that you're having trouble keeping your copy activated. If possible, please also provide me with the version of Windows you are running.

Can't buy
Jan 10 2020, 1:01 AM
 I keep getting a transaction error when trying to but this with a credit card. Is your credit card processing down?

Jan 10 2020, 8:49 AM
 Not that I'm aware of, but I'll look into it.

Jan 10 2020, 2:59 PM
 I've found an issue, but I'm not sure it was the only one. I'll be testing the entire payment flow later on today.

Page: 12