In The Dark for Pale Moon Comments

Back to In The Dark for Pale MoonList of Comment Boards

Tomaso
Aug 18, 11:18 AM
 v4.3b2 installs just fine, but 7-Zip reports a "Headers Error" when extracting it.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?

Aug 18, 11:40 AM
 What version of 7-Zip are you using? All my Extensions and Themes are compressed with SignTool 3.14.2 using the highest compression level. My copy of 7-Zip has never had trouble with any of them.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?

Tomaso
Aug 18, 6:12 PM
 v18.05(x64)

 No error for the 'Bloodmoon Editiont though, only for the standard edition.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?

Aug 18, 6:24 PM
 Hmm, yeah, I'm getting the same thing from the site's version. Well, there'll be another update to fix Notifications, add customized about:permissions icons, and a few other fixes pretty soon here, so don't worry too much about it. I'll double-check the next releases just to make sure as well.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?

me, again.
Feb 13, 2:40 AM
 Best theme I've found. I wish I could change the grey text in the search box to white, and the grey icons to white or some bright colors. I really hate gray. But, still, best I've found.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?

me, again.
Feb 13, 2:43 AM
 Scratch that about the text color in the search box. When I type it turns white. It is just the current search setting that is gray. I still hate gray but I can live with that.
How many times can eight go into twenty-four evenly?