In The Dark for Pale Moon Comments

Back to In The Dark for Pale MoonList of Comment Boards

Gh0ST
Sep 21, 3:07 PM
 Very nice theme.I just added some grey/orange (https://rgb.to/rgb/157,153,148) highlight for tabbrowser-tab[selected] to keep active tab more visible.{#TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab[selected] { color: rgba(231, 187, 55 , 100) !important; text-shadow: none !important; }#TabsToolbar .tabbrowser-tab[selected] { background: rgba(153, 153, 148, 100) !important;}}( inspired from 'Active Tab More Visible' add-on by Riiis )
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

Tomaso
Aug 18, 11:18 AM
 v4.3b2 installs just fine, but 7-Zip reports a "Headers Error" when extracting it.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

Aug 18, 11:40 AM
 What version of 7-Zip are you using? All my Extensions and Themes are compressed with SignTool 3.14.2 using the highest compression level. My copy of 7-Zip has never had trouble with any of them.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

Tomaso
Aug 18, 6:12 PM
 v18.05(x64)

 No error for the 'Bloodmoon Editiont though, only for the standard edition.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

Aug 18, 6:24 PM
 Hmm, yeah, I'm getting the same thing from the site's version. Well, there'll be another update to fix Notifications, add customized about:permissions icons, and a few other fixes pretty soon here, so don't worry too much about it. I'll double-check the next releases just to make sure as well.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

me, again.
Feb 13, 2:40 AM
 Best theme I've found. I wish I could change the grey text in the search box to white, and the grey icons to white or some bright colors. I really hate gray. But, still, best I've found.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?

me, again.
Feb 13, 2:43 AM
 Scratch that about the text color in the search box. When I type it turns white. It is just the current search setting that is gray. I still hate gray but I can live with that.
If you have four and you add
seven more, what do you get?