Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Nate
Sep 8, 7:08 PM
 I am unable to find the root of this program in startup folder, program files, start menu, there is no entry in add/remove programs, yet its in my task bar by the clock? How do I uninstall this??
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

Sep 9, 12:53 AM
 The program is installed at C:\Program Files\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\
 The startup entry can be found in the Windows Registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
 All settings for the program are stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

mike
Sep 6, 3:26 PM
 Just installed, trying to program cut and paste, in MM>checkbox checked, Button 4 Control C Button 5 Control V, but buttons don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

Sep 8, 1:28 PM
 I'm afraid I haven't noticed any issue along these lines - using these shortcuts in a standard text editor worked as expected for me. Please make sure you enabled Mouse Manager and checked the relevant profile's checkbox.
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

grateful
Aug 12, 3:48 PM
 Easy, quick, free, and free! Great little program.

 I'm using Windows for the first time in like a decade because of some specialized software. I'm on a strict timeline, so I don't have time to do any fancy setup. However, I truly cannot operate without multiple desktops, and I have always used button 4 as my mouse-method of viewing my windows & desktops——it's burned into my brain.

 Thank you for helping me avoid constant workflow disruption!!!
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

Jul 10, 2:05 AM
 New release today. Some internal changes have been made that may require you to re-choose a profile. If you run into any issues or crashes, please let me know.
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

sid
Jun 29, 2:15 PM
 I have set shift and control in a profile. Ticked enable mouse manager and start with windows.

 Mouse manager is not working automatically at start up, I have to open the app and tick the profile everytime I switch on the PC.

 Please help.
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

Jun 29, 3:13 PM
 Pretty sure that was a bug way back in Version 1.3 or so. Please make sure you're using the latest version.
 The "current profile" selection is stored in the registry under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RealityRipple Software\Mouse Manager\Profiles" under the name "Default". If you only have one profile, the only possible value for Default should be "0". If no "Default" key exists, then no profile is enabled. Please also note "Default" is not the same as "(Default)".
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

sid
Jul 17, 8:17 AM
 The value for "Default" is set as "0".
 What do you suggest I do?
If you take eight from twenty-two,
what do you have left?

sid
Jul 17, 11:08 AM
 Actually I installed a recent version and the issue has been fixed. Thank you for answering my questions.
If you take eight from twenty-two,