Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Rondo
Dec 10, 4:21 PM
 Can't run it in Windows 8.1, I have NET Fram 4 :/

Dec 10, 8:26 PM
 Check the system tray (next to the clock) for the Mouse Manager icon. It may be hidden behind an arrow.

 If an actual error message shows up, please let me know what it says.

Rondo
Dec 10, 9:06 PM
 Doesn't show any error message and doesn't show anything in the system tray

Dec 10, 9:58 PM
 Does the detailed process list in the Task Manager (ctrl+shift+esc) show MouseManager.exe when opening the program?

 I'd also suggest reinstalling the .NET framework, or updating to the latest version if you aren't using v4.7.2.

Rondo
Dec 11, 3:13 PM
 It doesn't show the process and I've tried reinstalling and updating net too

Dec 11, 3:56 PM
 Did the installation run smoothly or were there any problems during setup? Are you using any special settings or third-party OS tools? Abnormal font sizes/high resolution settings? Language selections? Custom keyboard layouts? Are you a regular user or an Administrator? Do you have User Account Control enabled or disabled? Have you had trouble with any other applications? Are you running an Anti-Virus program?

 I'd like to try setting up a virtual machine as close to your setup as possible to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Warren
Nov 3, 2:06 PM
 I want to program button 5 to switch to the next tab, but when I enter <ctrl><tab> it switches to the next page of the program instead of entering those keys on the profile

Nov 3, 2:55 PM
 Press the keys CTRL and TAB one at a time rather than holding control down and pressing tab.

Madbear
Nov 1, 10:22 PM
 I would like to program one of the buttons for double-click. How can I do that?

Nov 2, 2:08 AM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.

Mateo
Oct 17, 2:13 AM
 I don't know why, but the program is not working in my mouse, I have a Bluetooth genius.

Mateo
Oct 17, 2:15 AM
 I have changed the functions but the mouse still working as before

Oct 17, 6:37 AM
 Does your mouse have five buttons? I only see three-button mice on the Genius website. Also, please make sure that the program is "closed" to the tray icon - while Mouse Manager is visible, changes will not apply.

isac
Oct 14, 4:20 PM
 Podrian poner alguna forma que al escribir las letras salgan en minusculas, no solo en mayusculas.

Oct 14, 5:50 PM
 If you want capital letters, you have to include Shift as an emulated key, but then all keys will be capitalized. The program emulates keyboard keys, not text input.