Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Interiorhood
Feb 14, 9:10 PM
 sadly it does not detect my mouse's extra keys (not including the ones just for effecting how the mouse looks)
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Feb 15, 12:38 PM
 Mice with more than the standard 5 buttons often come with proprietary control software, which usually rewrite the actual signals the mouse will send to your computer. Mouse Manager relies on the mouse buttons being in their default state, which are often referred to as "Extra Button 1 and 2" or "Button 4 and 5".
How many times can three go into six evenly?

JcB
Jan 23, 3:57 PM
 My mouse has the button closest to the front (button 4 I assume) assigned to Back and the other (button 5) assigned to Forward. I just want to switch the assignments, but I cannot find a way to do that.
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Jan 23, 7:09 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.
How many times can three go into six evenly?

me
Jan 1, 8:03 AM
 Yeah...
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Toxic
Dec 22 2019, 12:27 PM
 When I tried setting mouse button 5 to the number on my keyboard 9 nothing worked same with button 4 when i set it to 8
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Dec 22 2019, 1:55 PM
 The program automatically pauses itself if the configuration window is actually open. Please make sure the program is running in the system tray, but not actually open.
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Rapha
Nov 9 2019, 2:20 PM
 Hi, how can i add an shortcut with winkey(windows button) with another key. ex: winkey + 5 to open a program on my taskbar, when i press windows button then the focus change and i cant press other key to complete de shortcut
How many times can three go into six evenly?

Nov 9 2019, 5:50 PM
 Windows can be sort of... possessive over the Win Key... Try this trick: Hold down the Win key and quickly press another (unassigned) key, such as 0 or the spacebar. This should prevent the Start menu from opening without triggering another effect or being detected by Mouse Manager. I realize this isn't an ideal solution, but it's faster than releasing a new version. I will look into ways to "capture" the Win key better for the future, though.
How many times can three go into six evenly?