Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Rapha
Nov 9, 2:20 PM
 Hi, how can i add an shortcut with winkey(windows button) with another key. ex: winkey + 5 to open a program on my taskbar, when i press windows button then the focus change and i cant press other key to complete de shortcut

Nov 9, 5:50 PM
 Windows can be sort of... possessive over the Win Key... Try this trick: Hold down the Win key and quickly press another (unassigned) key, such as 0 or the spacebar. This should prevent the Start menu from opening without triggering another effect or being detected by Mouse Manager. I realize this isn't an ideal solution, but it's faster than releasing a new version. I will look into ways to "capture" the Win key better for the future, though.

Amanda
Oct 18, 8:57 PM
 My manager stopped working suddenly a few days ago. It's open, enabled, and has a profile selected (to assign copy paste to the two extra buttons.) However, the mappings aren't actually doing anything. Any ideas?

Oct 18, 9:11 PM
 The program automatically pauses itself if the configuration window is actually open. Please make sure the program is running in the system tray, but not actually open.

Amanda
Oct 18, 9:42 PM
 That fixed it, though I'm not sure how it was opened initially. Thanks!

User
Aug 19, 3:08 PM
 To set extra mouse buttons 4 and 5 to copy paste
 1. add profile>click button 4>hit ctrl then c
 2. click button 5>hit ctrl then v
 3. save and make sure to enable mouse mgr
 4. close the app, then test
 That worked for me. Thanks!

Long
Jul 16, 10:50 PM
 Hi,

 I've been using the freeware version without issue up until this week (i think) and then suddenly i noticed the program is not launching with windows. I then tried to manually start the program, nothing. I checked in task manager and could not find it as a running process either.

 I tried to uninstall and reinstall, along with running as administrator in compatibility mode. None of that worked.

 I'm on Windows 10 Pro build 1903 if that helps.

Jul 16, 11:10 PM
 I'm not exactly sure how to go about it on Windows 10, but you need to try to repair your installation of the .NET Framework if possible. There are a few suggestions and tools available from Microsoft, but I don't know which one will work for your installation. My first suggestion would be to look in the installed programs list, but since I'm pretty sure it's integrated these days, I'm not sure it shows up there anymore.

Long
Jul 26, 5:32 AM
 hi quick update here. thanks for the amazingly fast response.

 I tried to uncheck and recheck .Net framework in windows feature and it didnt seem to work at first. but a few days later the program is there in the taskbar, so everything is up and running again.

 Thanks a lot!

#M.ManagerNoMeFunciona
Jan 21, 7:55 PM
 no me funciona :c help

AKAGordon
Jul 10, 5:33 PM
 As of July 2019, I can't get this to work on any Windows 7 x64 machine. No GUI or debugging information is displayed even if ran as administration or from command console.

Jul 10, 6:23 PM
 Please check the Tray Icon next to your computer's clock, for either the Mouse Manager icon, or for an expansion arrow which will show hidden tray icon items.
 If you can't find it, please verify through the Windows Task Manager that MouseManager.exe is running in the process list. If running the program does not make it show up in the process list, the program is failing to start, and your copy of the .NET Framework may need to be repaired.