Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

Joe
Jul 31 2016, 5:06 AM
 I set the 'forward' button to 'R' and the 'backward' button to 'Control'. Nothing worked, so I restarted my pc. I then pressed the forward button into the browser, and now as expected the key 'r' was typed. continually pressing the forward button at about 1 second intervals into the browser, sometimes a click would be missed and other times a whole bunch of 'r's would be pressed continually as if I were holding down the button, even though I wasn't. The control key set to the 'backward' button did not seem to be working, when I tried pressing 'backward button' (control) + alt + del (expecting task manager to appear, but nothing happened). When I change keys the program stops working, until I restart my computer.
Joe
Jul 31 2016, 5:01 AM
 Hi, no other programs are running in the background. And yes, the buttons normally function as back and forward in the browser.
 I ran a quick test:
Jul 31 2016, 1:28 AM
 Bryce: Control is one of the keys I use most often with this program. What application are you trying to use it with and for what purpose?

 Joe: It doesn't look like there would be anything particularly different about that mouse. Do you have any other software in use that would take over what the fourth and fifth buttons do? Do they normally function as Back and Forward if you use them in Windows Explorer or a web browser?
Joe
Jul 30 2016, 4:06 PM
 Hmm this doesn't seem to be working for me? Devastator 2 mouse
Bryce
Jul 26 2016, 10:41 PM
 The control key doesn't seem to work on the mouse when binded.
Jul 11 2016, 3:26 AM
 Sorry, Mouse Manager is for Windows only.
Owen
Jul 10 2016, 9:50 AM
 It cant be downloaded to a mac.
JohnW
Jun 19 2016, 12:17 PM
 another well known X mouse manager stopped SCROLLING with new version. THIS saved the day !
mauricio
Jun 1 2016, 3:52 AM
 nevermind, i found the way. your program is awesome it saves me tons of time
mauricio
Jun 1 2016, 3:42 AM
 it would be usefull to add combinations of keys, for example with my 2 extra buttons to make ctrl+C and the other CTRL+V to copy paste
Page: 1234