Mouse Manager Comments

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

"Joe"
Aug 1 2016, 1:47 PM
 1) About 2-3 years old laptop, still going strong
 2) Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @2.6GHz
 3) Connected through usb. Tried it on all 3 usb ports and still not working. The way it seems to work (slightly) on startup but then stop all together when I try edit something makes me think there is something in the background interfering? The program opens up so I don't think it is being blocked. Tested with firewall turned off, no improvement.
Aug 1 2016, 1:21 PM
 Okay, three questions:

 How old is your computer?
 What kind of processor are you running?
 Is your mouse connected through any adapters or using a special port?
"Joe"
Jul 31 2016, 5:06 AM
 I set the 'forward' button to 'R' and the 'backward' button to 'Control'. Nothing worked, so I restarted my pc. I then pressed the forward button into the browser, and now as expected the key 'r' was typed. continually pressing the forward button at about 1 second intervals into the browser, sometimes a click would be missed and other times a whole bunch of 'r's would be pressed continually as if I were holding down the button, even though I wasn't. The control key set to the 'backward' button did not seem to be working, when I tried pressing 'backward button' (control) + alt + del (expecting task manager to appear, but nothing happened). When I change keys the program stops working, until I restart my computer.
"Joe"
Jul 31 2016, 5:01 AM
 Hi, no other programs are running in the background. And yes, the buttons normally function as back and forward in the browser.
 I ran a quick test:
Jul 31 2016, 1:28 AM
 Bryce: Control is one of the keys I use most often with this program. What application are you trying to use it with and for what purpose?

 Joe: It doesn't look like there would be anything particularly different about that mouse. Do you have any other software in use that would take over what the fourth and fifth buttons do? Do they normally function as Back and Forward if you use them in Windows Explorer or a web browser?
"Joe"
Jul 30 2016, 4:06 PM
 Hmm this doesn't seem to be working for me? Devastator 2 mouse
"Bryce"
Jul 26 2016, 10:41 PM
 The control key doesn't seem to work on the mouse when binded.
Jul 11 2016, 3:26 AM
 Sorry, Mouse Manager is for Windows only.
"Owen"
Jul 10 2016, 9:50 AM
 It cant be downloaded to a mac.
"JohnW"
Jun 19 2016, 12:17 PM
 another well known X mouse manager stopped SCROLLING with new version. THIS saved the day !
Page: 12345