Mouse Manager Comments (Page 3)

Back to Mouse ManagerList of Comment Boards

William
Feb 19, 10:50 PM
 It works for some applications (Notepad, Thunderbird, browsers, etc), but not the ones I need (Starcraft 2). Any idea why? I tried other similar apps, and I get the very same issue with all of them. Using windows 7 Ultimate.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Feb 19, 11:00 PM
 What keys are you using? Just tested SC2 with no issue.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Lotus
Dec 22 2017, 5:23 AM
 Mouse Manager won't open on my pc, I've reinstalled, opened as admin, troubleshooted, it says its open but I can't see or use it :/
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Dec 22 2017, 7:08 AM
 Please check your System Tray (next to the clock) for an icon that looks like a white mouse. It may be hidden from the main Tray icons behind an arrow. You can access Mouse Manager's interface by left-clicking on the icon once or right-clicking and selecting "Management...". The right-click menu also provides access to different profiles quickly for your convenience.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Akino
Jul 2 2017, 6:40 AM
 Mouse manager doesnt coƶperate with Razer's synapse (my orbweaver chroma) and every time I press a button (thats not mapped to a numpad button) i get a pop up and the input gets ignored.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Jul 2 2017, 3:24 PM
 The point of Mouse Manager is to replace proprietary programs like Synapse. There are likely API conflicts because of both programs trying to hook into the mouse at the same time.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

alex
Mar 30 2017, 7:11 AM
 How do i map "extra button1" to "double click" action?
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Apr 8 2017, 2:14 PM
 I'm afraid Mouse Manager and Advanced Mouse Manager only have the option to emulate keyboard keys, not mouse buttons.
If you take five from thirty-five,
what do you have left?

Ziro Hidashe
Feb 6 2017, 9:37 PM
 You can't actually change around the mouse buttons. This is more of a keyboard button manager as I see it. All I want is to invert my mouse 5 and mouse 4 buttons.
If you take five from thirty-five,