Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

EMERGENCY: RealityRipple Software is in need of assistance! Due to unexpected and major power problems, all project development and technical support is on hold indefinitely. Any donations would be incredibly appreciated at this time.

Did you know that RealityRipple Software is solar-powered software? Since 2003, RealityRipple Software has been run off-grid, relying on independently owned and operated solar panels, batteries, and a backup propane generator, while providing a negative carbon footprint by preserving over 200 acres of untouched forest.
Please consider making a donation to keep RealityRipple Software running!

Mar 14, 3:18 PM
 The Remote Usage Service is now up and running. Unfortunately, due to power issues, I won't be able to release a new version of the program for a few days. I'm kind of hoping they'll transition back out of this beta thing before then, so I don't have to make releases back-to-back when they change it again.

Mar 16, 7:58 PM
 Got a new version together since the meter site went to the release channel this morning. Hope it lasts, since it's likely the last release I'll be able to make until I resolve my power situation.

Scherry
Mar 14, 12:35 PM
 Continuing to get error msg:
 Logon Failed: Could not understand response.
 Exede website is back up this morning.

Mar 14, 1:59 PM
 They've changed the internal system (now using a beta url) and it's gonna take a few. On top of that, I've had a major power emergency that's going to greatly hinder my work. Apologies for the extended delay.

Scherry
Mar 14, 2:01 PM
 No problem! Good luck with your power.

Mar 13, 1:26 PM
 Looks like the Exede website is having some trouble today. I'll keep an eye on it and try to push out any necessary updates as soon as possible.

Jan 29, 9:01 PM
 Exede has made some major backend changes. Apologies for the extended downtime, but this may take another day or two...

Jan 30, 6:18 PM
 The new version (1.5.63) has not been fully tested and may contain errors. I would like to have released it as a BETA version first, but I wanted to get everyone's meters up and running ASAP. If you run into any issues or crashes, please let me know!

Scherry
Nov 24 2020, 11:00 AM
 I'm having the same problem this morning (11/24/20), but the error msg is: The connection has been aborted. I also have Viasat.

Nov 24 2020, 11:48 AM
 Everything looks alright on my end. Please make sure you can access the meter through your browser.

Scherry
Nov 24 2020, 12:53 PM
 I reconfigured my account settings, same username and password, provider, Auto-detect and now it works. Weird.

 Tnank you Andrew.