Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Apr 26, 1:49 PM
 Looks like there's some new issue this morning. Can't track it down at the moment, but I'll be keeping an eye on it today. It doesn't seem to affect all accounts at this time, so here's hoping it clears itself up. Anyway, if you're getting stuck at "AJAX 4 of 5" or "4 of 13", I'm on it, sort of.

Apr 26, 3:46 PM
 Ooo...kay. Looks like Exede took care of it right while I was in the middle of working on it. I found a bug in SRT that will need a new version to fix, but I'm reticent to push out a new version so soon after the first signs of a change.

Scherry
Apr 20, 12:10 PM
 Andrew, having trouble loading SRT v1.5.2 this morning. Initially hangs at "Downloading AJAX Data (4 of 5), then hangs at "Re-Downloading 4 of 13".
 I'm using Windows 8.

Apr 20, 12:15 PM
 Looks like the site's meter has been down since around 5 AM (Pacific). If they change anything when it comes back up, I'll take care of it, but for now, waiting is all we can do.

Apr 20, 1:54 PM
 And it's back up and running, looks like. Problem resolved on your end, I hope?

Scherry
Apr 20, 9:12 PM
 Perfect! Thanks Andrew

Mary
Apr 15, 4:26 PM
 Trying to update SRT to version 1.5.2 which is aborting partway through the download and returning the message "An exception occurred during a WebClient request ...". Is this a temporary problem or something else? Thanks!

Apr 15, 4:30 PM
 Site might be having a little trouble at the moment, not sure. You can always download and install the new version by hand, of course. I'll try to improve the error message there, too.

Mar 30, 12:31 PM
 Okay, today's gonna be the first live test of the new Exede AJAX updating system. If anyone has AJAX-related trouble logging in with the latest version, please let me know!

Scherry
Mar 30, 1:51 PM
 Mine hangs up on "Re-loading AJAX data (4/13".

Mar 30, 2:30 PM
 Crud. I wasn't expecting a total failure to load. I'll have to copy the update of AJAX data to another location for such instances. I guess I can do it on the first connection, since it's not a lot of data.

Scherry
Mar 30, 4:56 PM
 Still hanging up on "Re-Downloading AJAX data (4/13)..."

Mar 30, 5:02 PM
 I just uploaded a new version. Make sure you update to v1.5.2. If it's still got issues, please let me know.

Deb B.
Mar 31, 7:20 AM
 V. 1.5.1 was hanging but 1.5.2 worked fine for me just now.

Scherry
Mar 31, 4:46 PM
 1.5.2 works... thank you Andrew!

Mar 16, 12:17 AM
 Looks like another change already... But they're down for Maintenance at the moment as well. I'm thinking of making the AJAX values separate from the program so they can be updated without a new version...

Deb B.
Mar 16, 8:45 PM
 I tried to apply this update but my antivirus program (Kaspersky Internet Security) refuses to accept the exception I've made for the SRT setup file. It flags that file as a virus. This is the first time I've ever had Kaspersky throw a false positive like this.

Mar 17, 4:31 PM
 Checked the setup file through Kaspersky's virus desk page, didn't find any issues. Please make sure your AV is up-to-date. You might also want to remove the exception and try again. Don't forget you can always download the installer yourself and update SRT manually.

Deb B.
Mar 18, 7:19 PM
 Kaspersky is up-to-date but overzealous. Thanks for the tip on removing the exception and re-doing it. That seems to have been the key and Kaspersky didn't have a fit this time. The latest update to SRT installed without a problem and is working fine. Thanks again!

Deb B.
Mar 16, 8:50 PM
 addendum: Viasat must still be down. The login works but the dashboard won't give any data, just the little spinner.