Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

May 25, 2:52 PM
 Looks like there's about 20 users on the new BETA version - any issues yet? Please let me know if any data is lost or if there's any freezing, crashing, or other failures!
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Deb B.
May 28, 9:21 PM
 All is well here. No issues!
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Apr 13, 5:23 AM
 Working on some major improvements to the speed of the database when synchronizing, updating, and searching. Initial tests have all but erased loading time!
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Scherry
Mar 4, 5:58 PM
 Can not access SRT this morning (yesterday fine). Error msg: The message has been aborted. Next update in 9 min

 Using v. 1.5.4 on .NET 4.5.2
 Win 8, 64-bit, x64 processor, i7-4770
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Mar 4, 7:03 PM
 I'll see what I can dig up, but that sounds like a local connection error. If you can access the website normally, your computer, router, or modem may need to be restarted.
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Scherry
Mar 5, 10:49 AM
 I restarted the modem and it works now! Thank you Andrew.
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

David Webb
Feb 28, 4:20 PM
 Hello Anthony,
 I spoke with you briefly on Sat. Have not been able to access my account for a while. It looks to me like Viasat has me logging in through a new address from the one you have pre-loaded for Wildblue. I now log in through account.viasat.com rather than wildblue.net. Is there an easy way to check this and if so can I manually enter the correct address and password?
 Thank you.
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Feb 28, 5:21 PM
 Hi David, sounds like you've been upgraded to Exede - all you need to do is change the Domain entry in the Configuration to "exede.net" and double-check that the Username and Password you've entered match the login details you enter on your new account.viasat.com login page. Let me know if you have any trouble!
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

David Webb
Mar 1, 3:44 PM
 That did it. Thank you!
 Dave
If you take one from thirteen,
what do you have left?

Dec 20 2018, 7:44 PM
 Looks like the AJAX data changed recently. If anyone has trouble, please retry the connection a couple times first before telling me about it.
If you take one from thirteen,