Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Mar 26 2017 2:03 PM
 Sorry for the delay. New BETA version with support for the "mydish.com" domain is up and ready for use. If you run into any problems, please let me know.
 Still working on getting v1.4 ready.
Mar 25 2017 3:33 AM
 Looking into it, there's a new login methodology with the new address, and something going on in JavaScript I haven't pinned down yet. It may take me a little while to figure out exactly what's going on.
Pat
Mar 25 2017 12:29 AM
 Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it very much.
Mar 24 2017 11:36 PM
 Looks like they're now using "mydish" instead of "my.dish"; how silly. I guess I'll have to push out another BETA version immediately. Thank you for letting me know about this!
Pat
Mar 24 2017 2:53 PM
 Login prepare failed: connection redirected to "https//mydish.com/customercare/saml/login?target=%2fuser management%2fprocessSynacoreResponse.do%3fpageurl%3dmyinternet&message=&forceAuthn=true" This was a long error message. I hope this helps. Thanks.
Mar 24 2017 12:29 PM
 Where exactly does it say the connection is being redirected to?
Pat
Mar 24 2017 11:57 AM
 I have not been able to connect to the Tracker for a couple of days. I get the error message: Login prepare failed....Connection redirected.... I have dish.net
Mar 7 2017 3:09 PM
 Usually that happens if you select "wildblue.net" instead of "exede.net". It could also be happening if you use "exede.com", as I've recently switched that over to use exclusively for Exede Business users.
 Please let me know which Provider domain name you've selected, and it'd also be helpful to know if you're using the latest Release or a BETA version.
Albert
Mar 7 2017 12:56 PM
 In the past couple days I was able to change my plan to the new 150GB Freedom Plan. The first few days the tracker worked fine, but now all of a sudden I'm getting the error message: Login Redirect-Exede Account detected.. Nothing has changed as far as my Wildblue/Exede login credentials.
David
Jan 10 2017 4:30 PM
 Update worked for me with Exede and tracker is working - thanks