Deb B.
Feb 25, 8:35 PM
 Well, I've got a new one (for me) "empty response". What does it mean? That error began around 11:15 CST today. I successfully logged into mysso.viasat without an error. I'm using the latest SRT build.

Feb 25, 8:58 PM
 Empty Response means the server literally sent no data back to the program. Sometimes this can be caused by a redirect which the program doesn't catch, but I'm not seeing any evidence of that on my end. Did you happen to change any settings in SRT, your anti-virus, or firewall?
 It does also look like the Exede site might be undergoing some background maintenance or something, given the update times of the Remote Usage Service data... I'll keep a close eye on things and try to figure out what's going on.

Deb B.
Feb 25, 9:09 PM
 I made no changes to SRT or anything else. I forgot to mention that I had restarted SRT and the computer several times after I first saw the error, hoping that would help, but it made no difference. Thanks for looking into it, Andrew.

Feb 25, 11:26 PM
 Looks like about 1/3 of Remote Usage Service accounts are running into the same issue, though the exact accounts change from update to update... My guess is Exede is doing some work on the site, but I'll see if there's a way to work around it.

Feb 26, 1:00 AM
 Tested with the Remote Usage Service, forcing up to 10 reattempts to log in, and all accounts eventually succeeded. Therefore, it must be something going on with Exede or SalesForce. If the issue persists for the next few days, I'll see about adding the same retry system to SRT itself.

Deb B.
Feb 26, 5:43 AM
 I was tired last night and it started raining hard so I just closed SRT and went to bed early. I restarted SRT this morning and tried it again but got the same error. After reading your message about forcing reattempts I refreshed SRT and got through this time! So, forcing a reattempt seems to be the key here. Thanks!

Deb B.
Feb 26, 5:47 AM
 Forgot to add that I forced several refreshes last night as well but never got through. No joy until this morning's attempt.

Deb B.
Jan 4, 6:51 AM
 I had a problem yesterday with SRT v. 1.4.21 getting stuck: "Reading login page" then reporting that it had timed out. I closed SRT, restarted and had the same problem. Restarted my computer and it made no difference so I checked for an update, installed v. 1.4.22 on top of the old one (like I always do) and had the exact same problem.

 I'm running Windows 7 Pro and using Exede/Viasat.

Deb B.
Jan 4, 7:00 AM
 Update: just went to mysso.viasat.com and it didn't respond. Huh. So this may be a Viasat problem, not a SRT problem.

Scherry
Jan 4, 10:59 AM
 I'm having same problem. Using Win 8.0.

Jan 4, 11:16 AM
 As Deb said, it looks like the ViaSat website is down at the moment.

Scherry
Dec 17 2017, 1:03 PM
 Andy, just wanted to say thank you for your work on SRT, keeping it updated as Exede changes!
 Happy Holidays to you!

Scherry
Feb 27, 11:28 AM
 Had had problems getting usage stats for past week. Could sometimes connect by Control+Refresh but not today. Also got "Empty Response".

 I'm using SRT v 1.4.23, Win8, Exede/ViaSat.

Dec 9 2017, 2:03 PM
 I'd like to say a personal thank you to everyone who's been donating recently; without you, this project would never have gotten to where it is today! Your continued support has been truly unbelievable.

Linda D
Dec 4 2017, 7:40 AM
 It downloaded, but I can't open the file.10

Dec 4 2017, 11:30 AM
 More details on the problem would be appreciated. Is your browser blocking it? Does it mention the file being corrupt or anything else like that?