Mar 16 2018, 12:17 AM
 Looks like another change already... But they're down for Maintenance at the moment as well. I'm thinking of making the AJAX values separate from the program so they can be updated without a new version...

Deb B.
Mar 16 2018, 8:45 PM
 I tried to apply this update but my antivirus program (Kaspersky Internet Security) refuses to accept the exception I've made for the SRT setup file. It flags that file as a virus. This is the first time I've ever had Kaspersky throw a false positive like this.

Mar 17 2018, 4:31 PM
 Checked the setup file through Kaspersky's virus desk page, didn't find any issues. Please make sure your AV is up-to-date. You might also want to remove the exception and try again. Don't forget you can always download the installer yourself and update SRT manually.

Deb B.
Mar 18 2018, 7:19 PM
 Kaspersky is up-to-date but overzealous. Thanks for the tip on removing the exception and re-doing it. That seems to have been the key and Kaspersky didn't have a fit this time. The latest update to SRT installed without a problem and is working fine. Thanks again!

Deb B.
Mar 16 2018, 8:50 PM
 addendum: Viasat must still be down. The login works but the dashboard won't give any data, just the little spinner.

Deb B.
Mar 13 2018, 7:34 PM
 I just got back into town today and checked for a SRT update. I upgraded to 1.5 and it fixed that awful AJAX loop some of us have been stuck in for almost two weeks.

 Yay! Great work! Thank you.

sorry no mail
Mar 4 2018, 12:50 PM
 MMGR_Setup.execrc sha.. sum are not correct?

Mar 4 2018, 12:54 PM
 This is the Satellite Restriction Tracker page, not Mouse Manager. Please make sure you're comparing the right file with the right hash sums.

Rick
Mar 3 2018, 10:00 AM
 My bandwidth limit is 150 GB, but SRT has it at 150000 GB. I just checked, and it's still incorrect.

Mar 3 2018, 11:01 AM
 Please update to the new version, 1.4.301, which should fix this.

Rick
Mar 3 2018, 1:03 PM
 I updated to version 1.4.301, and it's fixed. I appreciate your quick response and help. Thank you very much.

Mar 3 2018, 1:10 PM
 Thank you for letting me know! I don't have a Freedom account to test with anymore, so feedback from you guys is the only way I can keep on top of Exede's constant little changes.

Rick
Mar 3 2018, 2:44 AM
 SRT has my bandwidth limit way too high. My data usage percentage is way off because of the incorrect bandwidth limit. I have Exede/Viasat.

Mar 3 2018, 2:50 AM
 I'm guessing 150 GB? I think I made a mistake there and set it to 150 TB, thinking I was entering MB. Quick fix will be up in a moment.