Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

"Scherry"
Jan 9, 4:05 PM
 SRT v. 1.3.7 down since 1/5/17. When I hover over exclamation point, "Login Failed: Server redirected too many times." I use Exede.
"Robert"
Jan 8, 9:59 PM
 I also have not been able to connect since 1/5/17. But I am in the middle of testing OpenDNS Umbrella and trying to see if that might be the issue, but I see others reporting that same date.
Jan 8, 1:50 PM
 I think the Norton site detection thing is a leftover from the previous version's false positive. I've reported it and it should be fixed shortly.

 Regarding Exede's failure as of the night of January 4th, I'm working on it. A new version with the fix should be out within the next day or two. I hope.
"byyoulady"
Jan 7, 11:53 AM
 my SRT is down also. last successful connection was on 01-05-17 at 1:55 pm
"smokey92070"
Jan 7, 9:52 AM
 I do not have Norton,SRT down since 1/5/17
"David"
Jan 7, 5:34 AM
 My Norton now is blocking Satellite Restriction Tracker as a Malicious Website. Tracker not updating for 2 days now. I have Exede (Viasat) ans Windows 7 Pro
Oct 7 2016, 10:08 PM
 Alright, Kaspersky's latest update has whitelisted SRT 1.3.601's Installer now, as has Symantec. Still waiting to hear back from a few others, but it should be cleared up soon. If you still can't update using Kasperky, go to Settings, Protection, Application Control, and click on Manage Applications under Rules for applications, personal data protection. Remove the REALITYRIPPLE SOFTWARE section from the Untrusted section by right-clicking it and hitting Remove from the list.
 I've also improved the update system in SRT to prompt you with a Retry/Cancel dialog instead mentioning the possibility of AntiVirus intervention, but that won't be until 1.3.7 is released.
Oct 4 2016, 3:31 AM
 Still waiting on a response from Kaspersky and four more minor AV distributors.
 Microsoft and Fortinet have already updated their definitions and their respective softwares should no longer flag SRT's Setup, so good news for Windows 10 users!
"Dennis"
Oct 2 2016, 8:46 AM
 Kaspersky IS has flagged the following as a Trojan

 SRT_Setup 1.3.601.exe Trojan.MSIL.Agent.abybm
Oct 1 2016, 3:40 PM
 It seems like a few other AVs have also begun marking this version's installer as malicious. I'm trying to send it in to all the companies that are detecting it through False Positive submission forms, but it may still be a little while before things are cleared up. Apologies for the inconvenience.