Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

"Pat"
Mar 24, 2:53 PM
 Login prepare failed: connection redirected to "https//mydish.com/customercare/saml/login?target=%2fuser management%2fprocessSynacoreResponse.do%3fpageurl%3dmyinternet&message=&forceAuthn=true" This was a long error message. I hope this helps. Thanks.
Mar 24, 12:29 PM
 Where exactly does it say the connection is being redirected to?
"Pat"
Mar 24, 11:57 AM
 I have not been able to connect to the Tracker for a couple of days. I get the error message: Login prepare failed....Connection redirected.... I have dish.net
Mar 7, 3:09 PM
 Usually that happens if you select "wildblue.net" instead of "exede.net". It could also be happening if you use "exede.com", as I've recently switched that over to use exclusively for Exede Business users.
 Please let me know which Provider domain name you've selected, and it'd also be helpful to know if you're using the latest Release or a BETA version.
"Albert"
Mar 7, 12:56 PM
 In the past couple days I was able to change my plan to the new 150GB Freedom Plan. The first few days the tracker worked fine, but now all of a sudden I'm getting the error message: Login Redirect-Exede Account detected.. Nothing has changed as far as my Wildblue/Exede login credentials.
"David"
Jan 10, 4:30 PM
 Update worked for me with Exede and tracker is working - thanks
"Scherry"
Jan 10, 1:47 PM
 1.3.71 update worked. Exede, Windows 8. Thank you Andrew!
"Robert"
Jan 9, 8:57 PM
 Thanks, the update fixed my issue.
Jan 9, 6:46 PM
 Version 1.3.71 should resolve Exede issues for most users - For anyone using the Remote Usage Service or the TLS Proxy, I'm still working on getting the server to behave.
"TomC"
Jan 9, 4:49 PM
 Now getting 'Security protocol not supported for some reason'. Down since 1/5/17 11:11 AM, one success 1/8/17 8:15 AM.