Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Mar 24, 12:29 PM
 Where exactly does it say the connection is being redirected to?
Pat
Mar 24, 11:57 AM
 I have not been able to connect to the Tracker for a couple of days. I get the error message: Login prepare failed....Connection redirected.... I have dish.net
Mar 7, 3:09 PM
 Usually that happens if you select "wildblue.net" instead of "exede.net". It could also be happening if you use "exede.com", as I've recently switched that over to use exclusively for Exede Business users.
 Please let me know which Provider domain name you've selected, and it'd also be helpful to know if you're using the latest Release or a BETA version.
Albert
Mar 7, 12:56 PM
 In the past couple days I was able to change my plan to the new 150GB Freedom Plan. The first few days the tracker worked fine, but now all of a sudden I'm getting the error message: Login Redirect-Exede Account detected.. Nothing has changed as far as my Wildblue/Exede login credentials.
David
Jan 10, 4:30 PM
 Update worked for me with Exede and tracker is working - thanks
Scherry
Jan 10, 1:47 PM
 1.3.71 update worked. Exede, Windows 8. Thank you Andrew!
Robert
Jan 9, 8:57 PM
 Thanks, the update fixed my issue.
Jan 9, 6:46 PM
 Version 1.3.71 should resolve Exede issues for most users - For anyone using the Remote Usage Service or the TLS Proxy, I'm still working on getting the server to behave.
TomC
Jan 9, 4:49 PM
 Now getting 'Security protocol not supported for some reason'. Down since 1/5/17 11:11 AM, one success 1/8/17 8:15 AM.
Scherry
Jan 9, 4:05 PM
 SRT v. 1.3.7 down since 1/5/17. When I hover over exclamation point, "Login Failed: Server redirected too many times." I use Exede.