Jerry
Apr 29, 5:26 PM
 Every few weeks SRT stops working. Gives an error message that it's stopperd working and I have to reinstall it. Is SRT setup with a time-limit?

Apr 30, 2:48 AM
 Which version are you using and what provider are you connecting through? It would also be helpful to know what Operating System you use.

Jerry
May 2, 9:39 PM
 I'm using the most current version and running Windows 8.1. Takes a few weeks for the error to show up. "Program has stopped working, windows can search for a solution.....yada yada"

Jerry
May 2, 9:40 PM
 Also, we're on wildblue.net

May 3, 10:14 AM
 Next time the error shows up, can you try to get more information from the error dialog? And if you've noticed any common factors or events in when the program hangs, that might be helpful, too... You mentioned reinstalling fixes it - do you clear and redo your configuration each time or just install over the top of the previous version with no changes? Does the program work if you start it up again without re-installing or does it immediately crash again?

Jerry
May 3, 8:06 PM
 Yeah I have to reinstall and delete my configuration files to get it to work. Simply
 starting it up again causes it to crash.

May 3, 10:31 PM
 Sounds like either the configuration or the database is becoming corrupted. Next time you have this problem, please do the following:

 Go to the folder %APPDATA%\RealityRipple Software\Satellite Restriction Tracker
 Move the "History-YOURACCOUNTNAME.wb" file to your desktop.
 Try opening the program again. If it works, the database is corrupt. Please send this file to me via E-Mail (you can click my username in these comments to send me an E-Mail now!). It has no private information in it other than usage numbers, and the name of the file has your account name, of course.
 If, however, SRT crashes again, I want you to move the user.config file to the desktop as well (delete the backup.config file afterward and you should be able to use SRT again until the problem re-occurs). Then drag the user.config file into your favorite simple text editor like Notepad, and find the <setting> tag with the name "PassCrypt". Delete the line below it containing the <value> tag and some weird letters (that was your password, encrypted and encoded). You can also remove your Account name if you want. Then, save the file and then send it to me via E-Mail.

 Either way, I should be able to track down and resolve the problem from whichever file is causing it. Sorry this is such a hassle to track down, but old WildBlue accounts aren't as plentiful as they used to be, and it's been a while since I've tested the code involved... But I'll get it resolved as soon as I can, with your help!

May 29, 11:05 PM
 Jerry, I'm still waiting to hear back from you. Has the issue occurred again yet?

Jerry
Jun 30, 8:23 PM
 Just had to reinstall again, same problem. Now all I get is no history...

Jul 1, 3:36 AM
 Were you able to try any of the steps I asked about back in early May?

Rick
Apr 19, 4:32 PM
 My anytime usage limit is 15,000 MB. Satellite Restriction Tracker has my anytime usage limit at 30,000 MB. I wish it were that much, but it isn't. Mydish.com is my domain. Can this be corrected. Thank You.

Apr 19, 6:20 PM
 Hmm, probably something to do with the "purchase extra" feature. I'll try to get it straightened out ASAP.

Apr 19, 10:41 PM
 Alright, try v1.4.1, the problem should be resolved.

Rick
Apr 20, 2:22 AM
 The v1.4.1 update fixed the problem. Thanks for the quick response.

Pat
Mar 24, 11:57 AM
 I have not been able to connect to the Tracker for a couple of days. I get the error message: Login prepare failed....Connection redirected.... I have dish.net

Mar 24, 12:29 PM
 Where exactly does it say the connection is being redirected to?

Pat
Mar 24, 2:53 PM
 Login prepare failed: connection redirected to "https//mydish.com/customercare/saml/login?target=%2fuser management%2fprocessSynacoreResponse.do%3fpageurl%3dmyinternet&message=&forceAuthn=true" This was a long error message. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Mar 24, 11:36 PM
 Looks like they're now using "mydish" instead of "my.dish"; how silly. I guess I'll have to push out another BETA version immediately. Thank you for letting me know about this!

Pat
Mar 25, 12:29 AM
 Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it very much.

Mar 25, 3:33 AM
 Looking into it, there's a new login methodology with the new address, and something going on in JavaScript I haven't pinned down yet. It may take me a little while to figure out exactly what's going on.

Mar 26, 2:03 PM
 Sorry for the delay. New BETA version with support for the "mydish.com" domain is up and ready for use. If you run into any problems, please let me know.
 Still working on getting v1.4 ready.

Albert
Mar 7, 12:56 PM
 In the past couple days I was able to change my plan to the new 150GB Freedom Plan. The first few days the tracker worked fine, but now all of a sudden I'm getting the error message: Login Redirect-Exede Account detected.. Nothing has changed as far as my Wildblue/Exede login credentials.

Mar 7, 3:09 PM
 Usually that happens if you select "wildblue.net" instead of "exede.net". It could also be happening if you use "exede.com", as I've recently switched that over to use exclusively for Exede Business users.
 Please let me know which Provider domain name you've selected, and it'd also be helpful to know if you're using the latest Release or a BETA version.

David
Jan 7, 5:34 AM
 My Norton now is blocking Satellite Restriction Tracker as a Malicious Website. Tracker not updating for 2 days now. I have Exede (Viasat) ans Windows 7 Pro

smokey92070
Jan 7, 9:52 AM
 I do not have Norton,SRT down since 1/5/17

byyoulady
Jan 7, 11:53 AM
 my SRT is down also. last successful connection was on 01-05-17 at 1:55 pm

Jan 8, 1:50 PM
 I think the Norton site detection thing is a leftover from the previous version's false positive. I've reported it and it should be fixed shortly.

 Regarding Exede's failure as of the night of January 4th, I'm working on it. A new version with the fix should be out within the next day or two. I hope.

Robert
Jan 8, 9:59 PM
 I also have not been able to connect since 1/5/17. But I am in the middle of testing OpenDNS Umbrella and trying to see if that might be the issue, but I see others reporting that same date.

Scherry
Jan 9, 4:05 PM
 SRT v. 1.3.7 down since 1/5/17. When I hover over exclamation point, "Login Failed: Server redirected too many times." I use Exede.

TomC
Jan 9, 4:49 PM
 Now getting 'Security protocol not supported for some reason'. Down since 1/5/17 11:11 AM, one success 1/8/17 8:15 AM.

Jan 9, 6:46 PM
 Version 1.3.71 should resolve Exede issues for most users - For anyone using the Remote Usage Service or the TLS Proxy, I'm still working on getting the server to behave.

Robert
Jan 9, 8:57 PM
 Thanks, the update fixed my issue.

Scherry
Jan 10, 1:47 PM
 1.3.71 update worked. Exede, Windows 8. Thank you Andrew!

David
Jan 10, 4:30 PM
 Update worked for me with Exede and tracker is working - thanks