Mar 30, 12:31 PM
 Okay, today's gonna be the first live test of the new Exede AJAX updating system. If anyone has AJAX-related trouble logging in with the latest version, please let me know!

Scherry
Mar 30, 1:51 PM
 Mine hangs up on "Re-loading AJAX data (4/13".

Mar 30, 2:30 PM
 Crud. I wasn't expecting a total failure to load. I'll have to copy the update of AJAX data to another location for such instances. I guess I can do it on the first connection, since it's not a lot of data.

Scherry
Mar 30, 4:56 PM
 Still hanging up on "Re-Downloading AJAX data (4/13)..."

Mar 30, 5:02 PM
 I just uploaded a new version. Make sure you update to v1.5.2. If it's still got issues, please let me know.

Deb B.
Mar 31, 7:20 AM
 V. 1.5.1 was hanging but 1.5.2 worked fine for me just now.

Scherry
Mar 31, 4:46 PM
 1.5.2 works... thank you Andrew!

Mar 16, 12:17 AM
 Looks like another change already... But they're down for Maintenance at the moment as well. I'm thinking of making the AJAX values separate from the program so they can be updated without a new version...

Deb B.
Mar 16, 8:45 PM
 I tried to apply this update but my antivirus program (Kaspersky Internet Security) refuses to accept the exception I've made for the SRT setup file. It flags that file as a virus. This is the first time I've ever had Kaspersky throw a false positive like this.

Mar 17, 4:31 PM
 Checked the setup file through Kaspersky's virus desk page, didn't find any issues. Please make sure your AV is up-to-date. You might also want to remove the exception and try again. Don't forget you can always download the installer yourself and update SRT manually.

Deb B.
Mar 18, 7:19 PM
 Kaspersky is up-to-date but overzealous. Thanks for the tip on removing the exception and re-doing it. That seems to have been the key and Kaspersky didn't have a fit this time. The latest update to SRT installed without a problem and is working fine. Thanks again!

Deb B.
Mar 16, 8:50 PM
 addendum: Viasat must still be down. The login works but the dashboard won't give any data, just the little spinner.

Deb B.
Mar 13, 7:34 PM
 I just got back into town today and checked for a SRT update. I upgraded to 1.5 and it fixed that awful AJAX loop some of us have been stuck in for almost two weeks.

 Yay! Great work! Thank you.

sorry no mail
Mar 4, 12:50 PM
 MMGR_Setup.execrc sha.. sum are not correct?

Mar 4, 12:54 PM
 This is the Satellite Restriction Tracker page, not Mouse Manager. Please make sure you're comparing the right file with the right hash sums.

Rick
Mar 3, 10:00 AM
 My bandwidth limit is 150 GB, but SRT has it at 150000 GB. I just checked, and it's still incorrect.

Mar 3, 11:01 AM
 Please update to the new version, 1.4.301, which should fix this.

Rick
Mar 3, 1:03 PM
 I updated to version 1.4.301, and it's fixed. I appreciate your quick response and help. Thank you very much.

Mar 3, 1:10 PM
 Thank you for letting me know! I don't have a Freedom account to test with anymore, so feedback from you guys is the only way I can keep on top of Exede's constant little changes.