Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Jerry
Apr 29, 5:26 PM
 Every few weeks SRT stops working. Gives an error message that it's stopperd working and I have to reinstall it. Is SRT setup with a time-limit?
Rick
Apr 20, 2:22 AM
 The v1.4.1 update fixed the problem. Thanks for the quick response.
Apr 19, 10:41 PM
 Alright, try v1.4.1, the problem should be resolved.
Apr 19, 6:20 PM
 Hmm, probably something to do with the "purchase extra" feature. I'll try to get it straightened out ASAP.
Rick
Apr 19, 4:32 PM
 My anytime usage limit is 15,000 MB. Satellite Restriction Tracker has my anytime usage limit at 30,000 MB. I wish it were that much, but it isn't. Mydish.com is my domain. Can this be corrected. Thank You.
Mar 26, 2:03 PM
 Sorry for the delay. New BETA version with support for the "mydish.com" domain is up and ready for use. If you run into any problems, please let me know.
 Still working on getting v1.4 ready.
Mar 25, 3:33 AM
 Looking into it, there's a new login methodology with the new address, and something going on in JavaScript I haven't pinned down yet. It may take me a little while to figure out exactly what's going on.
Pat
Mar 25, 12:29 AM
 Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it very much.
Mar 24, 11:36 PM
 Looks like they're now using "mydish" instead of "my.dish"; how silly. I guess I'll have to push out another BETA version immediately. Thank you for letting me know about this!
Pat
Mar 24, 2:53 PM
 Login prepare failed: connection redirected to "https//mydish.com/customercare/saml/login?target=%2fuser management%2fprocessSynacoreResponse.do%3fpageurl%3dmyinternet&message=&forceAuthn=true" This was a long error message. I hope this helps. Thanks.