David Webb
Feb 28, 4:20 PM
 Hello Anthony,
 I spoke with you briefly on Sat. Have not been able to access my account for a while. It looks to me like Viasat has me logging in through a new address from the one you have pre-loaded for Wildblue. I now log in through account.viasat.com rather than wildblue.net. Is there an easy way to check this and if so can I manually enter the correct address and password?
 Thank you.

Feb 28, 5:21 PM
 Hi David, sounds like you've been upgraded to Exede - all you need to do is change the Domain entry in the Configuration to "exede.net" and double-check that the Username and Password you've entered match the login details you enter on your new account.viasat.com login page. Let me know if you have any trouble!

David Webb
Mar 1, 3:44 PM
 That did it. Thank you!
 Dave

Dec 20 2018, 7:44 PM
 Looks like the AJAX data changed recently. If anyone has trouble, please retry the connection a couple times first before telling me about it.

Deb B.
Dec 4 2018, 2:02 PM
 Yep, ye olde "Re-Downloading AJAX Data 4 of 13" is back again for me as well. Windows 7, Exede. Just an FYI.

Deb B.
Dec 4 2018, 2:17 PM
 Well, it cleared up right after I posted. Of course. :)

Mike
Dec 4 2018, 11:52 AM
 Also having the "Re-Downloading AJAX Data 4 of 13" hang. Windows 10

Dec 4 2018, 11:58 AM
 Hopefully the system will adjust and update automatically. I'll keep an eye on things just in case, though. Thank you for letting me know!

Robert Nelson
Oct 12 2018, 7:47 PM
 My computer where I run the software was turned off at 12:40PM on 10/9/2018. It was not turned back on until 5:30PM on 10/12/2018. Why would there be entries in the history for 10/10?

Oct 12 2018, 8:08 PM
 If you're looking at the graph, it's just an estimation. If you've got values listed on the grid between those dates, I can imagine only two possibilities:
 The computer was turned on without you being aware of it.
 The computer's clock was wrong at some point.

 The only way to accumulate history when your computer is offline is by signing up for the Remote Usage Service.

Robert Nelson
Oct 12 2018, 8:27 PM
 And that is what I thought. But there was no electricity at my house. The grid was down due to the hurricane. And the time is correct on the computer. This had me puzzled so thought I would ask.

Oct 12 2018, 8:34 PM
 Modern Operating Systems synchronize their clocks with a time server. It could be that the time was wrong for the first few minutes, and corrected itself later. This is usually due to a dying CMOS battery. They're a simple CR2032 Button-Cell type battery that's usually extremely easy to find on the computer's Motherboard. You can buy them at your local drugstore.