Apr 13 2019, 5:23 AM
 Working on some major improvements to the speed of the database when synchronizing, updating, and searching. Initial tests have all but erased loading time!
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Scherry
Mar 4 2019, 5:58 PM
 Can not access SRT this morning (yesterday fine). Error msg: The message has been aborted. Next update in 9 min

 Using v. 1.5.4 on .NET 4.5.2
 Win 8, 64-bit, x64 processor, i7-4770
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Mar 4 2019, 7:03 PM
 I'll see what I can dig up, but that sounds like a local connection error. If you can access the website normally, your computer, router, or modem may need to be restarted.
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Scherry
Mar 5 2019, 10:49 AM
 I restarted the modem and it works now! Thank you Andrew.
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

David Webb
Feb 28 2019, 4:20 PM
 Hello Anthony,
 I spoke with you briefly on Sat. Have not been able to access my account for a while. It looks to me like Viasat has me logging in through a new address from the one you have pre-loaded for Wildblue. I now log in through account.viasat.com rather than wildblue.net. Is there an easy way to check this and if so can I manually enter the correct address and password?
 Thank you.
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Feb 28 2019, 5:21 PM
 Hi David, sounds like you've been upgraded to Exede - all you need to do is change the Domain entry in the Configuration to "exede.net" and double-check that the Username and Password you've entered match the login details you enter on your new account.viasat.com login page. Let me know if you have any trouble!
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

David Webb
Mar 1 2019, 3:44 PM
 That did it. Thank you!
 Dave
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Dec 20 2018, 7:44 PM
 Looks like the AJAX data changed recently. If anyone has trouble, please retry the connection a couple times first before telling me about it.
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Deb B.
Dec 4 2018, 2:02 PM
 Yep, ye olde "Re-Downloading AJAX Data 4 of 13" is back again for me as well. Windows 7, Exede. Just an FYI.
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?

Deb B.
Dec 4 2018, 2:17 PM
 Well, it cleared up right after I posted. Of course. :)
What do you get if you multiply seven by seven?