Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Scherry
Aug 21, 2:13 PM
 Andrew, having trouble again this morning loading SRT v. 1.5.7. Hangs at "Re-Downloading AJAX Data 4 of 13".
 Using Windows 8.

Aug 21, 2:42 PM
 Should be resolved now. I'm going to make this process automatic, so I'll only have to get involved if something bigger changes than what they've been doing lately.

Deb B.
Aug 17, 7:03 AM
 Having a new problem with v. 1.5.4. It times out when re-downloading AJAX data 4 of 13.

 I had no problems with the previous version.

 This looks similar to the problem Scherry was having back in April but I wasn't seeing this until now.

Scherry
Aug 17, 11:31 AM
 I'm having same problem this morning.
 Windows 8.

Aug 17, 11:37 AM
 I'll take a look as soon as I can. Got a few other things I need to take care of this morning first.

Aug 17, 1:36 PM
 All done. Your copy of SRT should grab the new AJAX values automatically and log in as normal without any updating!

Deb B.
Aug 17, 8:10 PM
 Just got home and tried it again. It works fine now. Thanks so much!

Aug 17, 10:42 PM
 Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention.

Scherry
Aug 17, 3:25 PM
 Working for me now. Thank you Andrew.

Apr 26, 1:49 PM
 Looks like there's some new issue this morning. Can't track it down at the moment, but I'll be keeping an eye on it today. It doesn't seem to affect all accounts at this time, so here's hoping it clears itself up. Anyway, if you're getting stuck at "AJAX 4 of 5" or "4 of 13", I'm on it, sort of.

Apr 26, 3:46 PM
 Ooo...kay. Looks like Exede took care of it right while I was in the middle of working on it. I found a bug in SRT that will need a new version to fix, but I'm reticent to push out a new version so soon after the first signs of a change.

Scherry
Apr 20, 12:10 PM
 Andrew, having trouble loading SRT v1.5.2 this morning. Initially hangs at "Downloading AJAX Data (4 of 5), then hangs at "Re-Downloading 4 of 13".
 I'm using Windows 8.

Apr 20, 12:15 PM
 Looks like the site's meter has been down since around 5 AM (Pacific). If they change anything when it comes back up, I'll take care of it, but for now, waiting is all we can do.

Apr 20, 1:54 PM
 And it's back up and running, looks like. Problem resolved on your end, I hope?

Scherry
Apr 20, 9:12 PM
 Perfect! Thanks Andrew

Mary
Apr 15, 4:26 PM
 Trying to update SRT to version 1.5.2 which is aborting partway through the download and returning the message "An exception occurred during a WebClient request ...". Is this a temporary problem or something else? Thanks!

Apr 15, 4:30 PM
 Site might be having a little trouble at the moment, not sure. You can always download and install the new version by hand, of course. I'll try to improve the error message there, too.