Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

Deb B.
Jul 19, 12:06 PM
 Just an FYI. If anyone else has been seeing that "empty response" message, it happened to me today. The last time I saw it was early 2018 and the same fix as then worked today. Just force a manual refresh a couple of times and it will finally push through.

 Anyone else seen this error lately?
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

May 25, 2:52 PM
 Looks like there's about 20 users on the new BETA version - any issues yet? Please let me know if any data is lost or if there's any freezing, crashing, or other failures!
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Deb B.
May 28, 9:21 PM
 All is well here. No issues!
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Apr 13, 5:23 AM
 Working on some major improvements to the speed of the database when synchronizing, updating, and searching. Initial tests have all but erased loading time!
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Scherry
Mar 4, 5:58 PM
 Can not access SRT this morning (yesterday fine). Error msg: The message has been aborted. Next update in 9 min

 Using v. 1.5.4 on .NET 4.5.2
 Win 8, 64-bit, x64 processor, i7-4770
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Mar 4, 7:03 PM
 I'll see what I can dig up, but that sounds like a local connection error. If you can access the website normally, your computer, router, or modem may need to be restarted.
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Scherry
Mar 5, 10:49 AM
 I restarted the modem and it works now! Thank you Andrew.
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

David Webb
Feb 28, 4:20 PM
 Hello Anthony,
 I spoke with you briefly on Sat. Have not been able to access my account for a while. It looks to me like Viasat has me logging in through a new address from the one you have pre-loaded for Wildblue. I now log in through account.viasat.com rather than wildblue.net. Is there an easy way to check this and if so can I manually enter the correct address and password?
 Thank you.
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

Feb 28, 5:21 PM
 Hi David, sounds like you've been upgraded to Exede - all you need to do is change the Domain entry in the Configuration to "exede.net" and double-check that the Username and Password you've entered match the login details you enter on your new account.viasat.com login page. Let me know if you have any trouble!
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?

David Webb
Mar 1, 3:44 PM
 That did it. Thank you!
 Dave
How many times can six go into eightteen evenly?