Scherry
Nov 16 2017, 12:23 PM
 I upgraded to v 1.4.18 and SRT no longer reports current usage.

Nov 16 2017, 12:53 PM
 Which Operating System and provider please? Also, does it give you an error message (the blinking exclamation mark)? That would also be helpful. My guess is it's a cookie thing, though.

donna
Nov 16 2017, 10:10 PM
 i am having the same issue. using windows 7 home premium. yes i get the blinking exclamation mark

Nov 17 2017, 3:42 AM
 Version 1.4.19 should resolve this issue. Thanks for reporting!

Robert
Nov 16 2017, 11:14 PM
 Using W10 Pro. No exclamation. When I bring it up and press refresh it acts like it is retrieving the data but never updates. Started after I installed the last update. exede.net

Nov 17 2017, 3:43 AM
 If v1.4.19 doesn't take care of this, please let me know!

Robert
Nov 17 2017, 8:39 PM
 That fixed the problem. Thanks.

Scherry
Nov 17 2017, 4:57 PM
 Andrew, vers 1.04.19 works perfectly! So much easier to use and more info than Exede. Thank you!!

Scherry
Nov 22 2017, 10:59 AM
 V 1.4.19 worked several days, now doesn't. I'm using Win 8.0 op sys and Exede. Also, I have cookies enabled. No exclamation mark, refresh button remains greyed out, "Re-Downloading AJAX data"

Scherry
Nov 22 2017, 11:39 AM
 Version 1.4.2 works. Thank you Andrew!

Pat
Sep 22 2017, 10:55 AM
 I just got a new computer. I downloaded srt, but when I try to log-in, I get this error message: "Could not connect to your dns. Check your firewall and internet connection." I'm online and I turned my firewall off. I still couldn't log-in. I have Dish. Thanks.

Pat
Sep 22 2017, 2:36 PM
 I got it to work. Please disregard my previous message. Thanks.

Sep 23 2017, 12:04 AM
 If you wouldn't mind, what was the problem? I can include it in the error message.

Pat
Sep 26 2017, 5:52 PM
 When I got my new computer, I downloaded SRT. When I tried to log-in, SRT couldn't connect to my server. I waited a few hours, and then I restarted my computer. SRT has worked great since that time. I think that it was a problem with Dish. I hate going to their website. SRT is so much nicer to use. Thanks!

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 9:48 AM
 When I refresh SRT,it says that I have 0% anytime usage. There isn't any error message. I have Dish.

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 10:29 AM
 When I refresh SRT, sometimes it does give the correct anytime usage. Most of the time,it says 0%. This started a few days ago.

Aug 21 2017, 10:50 AM
 I'll see if I can figure out what's up. Dish likes to change things all the time.

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 11:54 AM
 OK...Thanks. You're right about Dish. They're always screwing things up.

Aug 21 2017, 12:45 PM
 If you wouldn't mind, please install this version: <http://uploads.realityripple.com/Projects/SRT_Setup-DNX.exe>. The only change is a line that should prompt you to send me a snapshot of your usage meter's source code whenever my program detects a "0" for the anytime usage. With that, I should be able to determine exactly what's going wrong and fix it.

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 2:58 PM
 I downloaded the new version. When I refreshed it, anytime usage was 0%. A little box appeared asking me to click on it, and my usage information would be sent to the server. If you find the problem, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Aug 21 2017, 3:16 PM
 Ah, it's the old "ATTRIBUTE ERROR E11" message. If you wouldn't mind doing the same thing again (downloading the installer at the same location and updating SRT with it [new version should be v1.4.171.2], running it and clicking the notice), I can see if there's some issue with the secondary meter reading code which is used when that error shows up...
 Sorry to make you do this twice, I didn't expect it to be using the fallback code.

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 3:49 PM
 OK....I did what you asked. I don't mind doing whatever it takes to solve the problem. I really like SRT. Thanks!

Aug 21 2017, 7:12 PM
 Alright, I've pushed up v1.4.172, which should "fail correctly" in the event the usage can't be read. I'll keep looking into why exactly that issue occurs, but I'm pretty sure it's just a Dish thing...

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 9:04 PM
 I've installed the new version. Dish is always changing things. Thanks again.

Aug 21 2017, 3:48 PM
 Thanks for that. Unfortunately, the secondary system is getting the same "ATTRIBUTE ERROR E11" message in place of a number for the Any Time value, so it looks like the meter is just being "spotty". I'll add some code to prevent this problem from displaying as a "0", though, as it should simply fail to update the usage. You may want to try sending usage requests less often (say every hour or two) to see if that improves the issue. I'll get a new version out to fix the "0" thing ASAP, though. Sorry again!

Rick
Aug 21 2017, 3:52 PM
 Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

Deb B.
Aug 7 2017, 9:59 AM
 New version (1.4.16) is giving a cookie error as of last night: "The 'Domain'='my.exede.net' part of the cookie is invalid."

 Previous version of SRT worked fine. What do I do now?

Aug 7 2017, 2:50 PM
 The new cookie parsing code wasn't as robust as it should have been. I'll be pushing out another version very soon!

Deb B.
Aug 7 2017, 6:02 PM
 The new version (1.4.17) solved the cookie issue! Thanks again!

Pat
Aug 4 2017, 11:30 AM
 Satellite Restriction Tracker hasn't updated in two days. When it tries to update and gets to downloading usage table, I get this message: "Usage Failed: The server rejected the request." I have Dish.

Aug 4 2017, 2:15 PM
 I'll look into it ASAP.

Aug 4 2017, 8:40 PM
 The problem appears to be caused by Dish's website creating a cookie that contains commas in it without the correct encoding. This causes an issue with the cookie system built into the .NET Framework. It may take some time for me to work around this.

Pat
Aug 4 2017, 8:46 PM
 Thanks....I appreciate it.

Aug 5 2017, 8:31 PM
 Alright, I've uploaded a new version, 1.4.16, which should hopefully take care of the problem without interfering with any other connections. If there are any issues with this version, please let me know!

Pat
Aug 5 2017, 11:43 PM
 The new version works great. Thanks!