Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

 my SRT is down also. last successful connection was on 01-05-17 at 1:55 pm
"smokey92070"
Jan 7, 9:52 AM
 I do not have Norton,SRT down since 1/5/17
"David"
Jan 7, 5:34 AM
 My Norton now is blocking Satellite Restriction Tracker as a Malicious Website. Tracker not updating for 2 days now. I have Exede (Viasat) ans Windows 7 Pro
Oct 7 2016, 10:08 PM
 Alright, Kaspersky's latest update has whitelisted SRT 1.3.601's Installer now, as has Symantec. Still waiting to hear back from a few others, but it should be cleared up soon. If you still can't update using Kasperky, go to Settings, Protection, Application Control, and click on Manage Applications under Rules for applications, personal data protection. Remove the REALITYRIPPLE SOFTWARE section from the Untrusted section by right-clicking it and hitting Remove from the list.
 I've also improved the update system in SRT to prompt you with a Retry/Cancel dialog instead mentioning the possibility of AntiVirus intervention, but that won't be until 1.3.7 is released.
Oct 4 2016, 3:31 AM
 Still waiting on a response from Kaspersky and four more minor AV distributors.
 Microsoft and Fortinet have already updated their definitions and their respective softwares should no longer flag SRT's Setup, so good news for Windows 10 users!
"Dennis"
Oct 2 2016, 8:46 AM
 Kaspersky IS has flagged the following as a Trojan

 SRT_Setup 1.3.601.exe Trojan.MSIL.Agent.abybm
Oct 1 2016, 3:40 PM
 It seems like a few other AVs have also begun marking this version's installer as malicious. I'm trying to send it in to all the companies that are detecting it through False Positive submission forms, but it may still be a little while before things are cleared up. Apologies for the inconvenience.
"Josh"
Sep 26 2016, 6:29 PM
 For what it's worth, I just downloaded this and Windows Defender immediately flagged it as Trojan: Win32/Rundas!plock

 Hope that helps!
Aug 17 2016, 11:14 PM
 Their online scanner didn't pick up on it. Please make sure your copy is also digitally signed. If the signature isn't broken, the file should be fine and if it's being reported as a virus, I'd ask you to let them know it's a false positive. If the signature has a problem, though, you might legitimately be infected with something.
"George H"
Aug 17 2016, 7:37 PM
 Same issue as Nick. Kaspersky quarantined the August update. Said there is a trojan embedded in it. Had the name but I lost it. Still using the last version without problems (Win 7)
Page: «123...56789...141516»