Darla
May 14 2016, 12:46 AM
 Haven't gotten a status update in since 5/11. Keep getting error message of "Connection aborted"

May 14 2016, 5:37 AM
 Exede's site is requiring TLS 1.1 or newer - .NET 4 only supports TLS 1.0. I've got a fix ready for Windows 7, 8, and 10, but Windows XP and Vista do not support TLS 1.1 or 1.2, so I'm looking into alternatives for them and for Linux and OSX users.

Thomas
Apr 23 2016, 3:28 PM
 I've not had data since 3/31. Updated, reinstalled, tried the beta, increased the server access time, nuthin'

Apr 23 2016, 5:34 PM
 Exede had some down-time earlier today. You might want to try the latest BETA version again, because the issue that cropped up on the 31st was resolved two BETA versions ago, so my guess is it's another problem (such as the recent down-time) causing the issue. If you still have trouble, though, please let me know which provider you're using and what error messages you receive (if any), or where it fails during the connection procedure.

Apr 19 2016, 10:37 PM
 All SRT Users:
  Please download the latest BETA at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>.
 Please note that Exede is currently experiencing some issues, which SRT now gracefully tells you about or times out.

Dennis
Apr 18 2016, 8:37 AM
 I am running Windows version 1.3.4. On March 31st my data stopped updating. I uninstalled all and now trying to reinstall but as I watch the installation progress it appears to timeout during the Downloading Usage Table process.

Apr 18 2016, 5:54 PM
 Please update to the latest BETA version - you can download it directly at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>.

Bruce
Apr 16 2016, 7:13 AM
 The Beta version is posting a message that it doesn't recognize data that is being sent to the server, when it is clicked on, it states that it has uploaded the error to you.

Bruce
Apr 18 2016, 4:44 PM
 The Beta version is posting a message that it doesn't recognize data that is being sent to the server, when it is clicked on, it states that it has uploaded the error to you, it has not updated since the 16th of April, I tried reinstalling and it does the same thing..

Apr 18 2016, 5:54 PM
 Are you on DishNet? If not, the error is probably a connection timeout, If so, I'll be releasing a fix pretty soon.

Bruce
Apr 19 2016, 3:17 PM
 I am on Exede .

Bruce
May 14 2016, 10:18 PM
 Version 1.3.5 doesn't work anymore (hasn't updated since 3/31/16) I tried to uninstall it by reinstalling the files again. Nothing has change....it hasn't updated since 5-12-16 tried also rebooting.