tejas
Jun 5 2016, 6:20 PM
 Hasn't worked since 5/12. Beta didn't help. Why not release the fix for Win 7,8,10? At least then some of us could use it.

Jun 6 2016, 4:52 PM
 I did, 1.3.51 has been available for a long time. Only Vista, XP, Linux, Mac, and the Remote Usage Service are still having trouble.

tejas
Jun 7 2016, 6:51 PM
 the update to 1.3.51 is when it stopped working. I reverted to 1.3.4.51, and it worked for a while.
 I just tried 1.3.51 again, and it still fails...

Jun 7 2016, 11:32 PM
 What provider are you using and what error message are you receiving when attempting to connect? I can't imagine any reason an older version would work.

tejas
Jun 8 2016, 1:42 PM
 I'm using DishNet. Login Failed: Could not understand response.

Jun 8 2016, 4:41 PM
 DishNet should not have been affected at all. I'll take a look as soon as I can.

Jun 16 2016, 9:13 PM
 The DishNet issue is nearly resolved - I had to completely redo the meter page reading and changed the connection code, now I'm just going through and adding error checks and other important things like that. There will probably be a BETA version by the end of the week, followed by a release if all goes well.

tejas
Jun 24 2016, 2:40 PM
 1.3.52 is working on DishNet. Thank you!

tejas
Jun 24 2016, 2:57 PM
 Spoke too soon..... crashes on every update. :(

Jun 25 2016, 1:34 PM
 I was afraid there might be some DishNet bugs... I'll get on it when I can.

Jason
May 26 2016, 10:25 PM
 Any update for Linux? SRT still not working

May 27 2016, 12:12 AM
 No, again, I'm waiting on MONO to update their TLS implementation.

David
May 15 2016, 10:10 AM
 Now SRT has quit updating for the past few days. Reinstalled Beta version again and nothing. I have Exede

May 15 2016, 6:05 PM
 Exede's site is requiring TLS 1.1 or newer - .NET 4 only supports TLS 1.0. I've got a fix ready for Windows 7, 8, and 10, but Windows XP and Vista do not support TLS 1.1 or 1.2, so I'm looking into alternatives for them and for Linux and OS X users.

Darla
May 14 2016, 12:46 AM
 Haven't gotten a status update in since 5/11. Keep getting error message of "Connection aborted"

May 14 2016, 5:37 AM
 Exede's site is requiring TLS 1.1 or newer - .NET 4 only supports TLS 1.0. I've got a fix ready for Windows 7, 8, and 10, but Windows XP and Vista do not support TLS 1.1 or 1.2, so I'm looking into alternatives for them and for Linux and OSX users.

Thomas
Apr 23 2016, 3:28 PM
 I've not had data since 3/31. Updated, reinstalled, tried the beta, increased the server access time, nuthin'

Apr 23 2016, 5:34 PM
 Exede had some down-time earlier today. You might want to try the latest BETA version again, because the issue that cropped up on the 31st was resolved two BETA versions ago, so my guess is it's another problem (such as the recent down-time) causing the issue. If you still have trouble, though, please let me know which provider you're using and what error messages you receive (if any), or where it fails during the connection procedure.