Jason
May 26 2016, 10:25 PM
 Any update for Linux? SRT still not working
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

May 27 2016, 12:12 AM
 No, again, I'm waiting on MONO to update their TLS implementation.
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

David
May 15 2016, 10:10 AM
 Now SRT has quit updating for the past few days. Reinstalled Beta version again and nothing. I have Exede
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

May 15 2016, 6:05 PM
 Exede's site is requiring TLS 1.1 or newer - .NET 4 only supports TLS 1.0. I've got a fix ready for Windows 7, 8, and 10, but Windows XP and Vista do not support TLS 1.1 or 1.2, so I'm looking into alternatives for them and for Linux and OS X users.
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

Darla
May 14 2016, 12:46 AM
 Haven't gotten a status update in since 5/11. Keep getting error message of "Connection aborted"
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

May 14 2016, 5:37 AM
 Exede's site is requiring TLS 1.1 or newer - .NET 4 only supports TLS 1.0. I've got a fix ready for Windows 7, 8, and 10, but Windows XP and Vista do not support TLS 1.1 or 1.2, so I'm looking into alternatives for them and for Linux and OSX users.
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

Thomas
Apr 23 2016, 3:28 PM
 I've not had data since 3/31. Updated, reinstalled, tried the beta, increased the server access time, nuthin'
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

Apr 23 2016, 5:34 PM
 Exede had some down-time earlier today. You might want to try the latest BETA version again, because the issue that cropped up on the 31st was resolved two BETA versions ago, so my guess is it's another problem (such as the recent down-time) causing the issue. If you still have trouble, though, please let me know which provider you're using and what error messages you receive (if any), or where it fails during the connection procedure.
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?

Apr 19 2016, 10:37 PM
 All SRT Users:
  Please download the latest BETA at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>.
 Please note that Exede is currently experiencing some issues, which SRT now gracefully tells you about or times out.
If you have eleven and you add
three more, what do you get?