TpmC
Apr 3 2016, 9:45 AM
 Exede site is not responding. SRT beta 1.3.4.5 crashed.
 Application: RestrictionTracker.exe
 Framework Version: v4.0.30319
 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
 Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
  at RestrictionLibrary.localRestrictionTracker.EX_Ajax_Response(System.String, System.Uri, System.String)
  ...

Apr 3 2016, 12:31 PM
 Not again... Thanks for letting me know about the crash. I should have held back a day on the release, I suppose, but I didn't anticipate this downtime.

TomC
Apr 3 2016, 1:18 PM
 Working now that Exede site is working.

Apr 3 2016, 2:18 PM
 Yeah, I pushed up a new BETA (1.3.4.51) to resolve the other issue. I hope, anyway.

 For anyone that needs it, once again, the BETA link is <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>

Bruce
Apr 3 2016, 8:42 AM
 Since Version 1.3.4 doesn't work anymore (hasn't updated since 3/31/16) I tried to uninstall it by reinstalling the files again. Nothing has change....

Apr 3 2016, 12:30 PM
 See the SRT page's comments for details about the latest BETA version which resolves this issue.

Bruce
Apr 3 2016, 10:52 PM
 It is now working, and I done what you said...just wanted you to know and that you're doing a good job of keeping up with the faults.

Glen Martin
Apr 2 2016, 1:41 PM
 Restriction Tracker begins to update after downloading the table data then it halts with, CLR20r3

Apr 3 2016, 5:01 AM
 I've just pushed up BETA 1.3.4.5 for Windows. If the program fails to update normally, you can download the update at <http://update.realityripple.com/Satellite_Restriction_Tracker/SRT_Setup.exe>. I would appreciate any feedback. Linux and Mac versions are on their way.

Bruce
Apr 2 2016, 7:47 AM
 Program hasn't updated since 3/31/16, today is 4/2/16. Cannot check for updated either.

Apr 2 2016, 10:20 AM
 I am working on the issue. I'll provide the direct link to the new BETA version when it's ready. Which I really hope will be today.

Darla
Apr 1 2016, 7:03 AM
 Cannot seem to check for beta - just keeps checking, never does anything. Also, getting stuck at "downloading usage table". Haven't updated my info since last night.

smokey92070
Apr 1 2016, 8:39 AM
 same as Darla on 3 different computers,stuck at downloading usage table since 3/31 afternoon PST.

Apr 1 2016, 12:12 PM
 I don't know what they changed, but I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Darla
Apr 3 2016, 2:21 PM
 Thank you! With the latest beta, it seems to be working.