Satellite Restriction Tracker Comments

"Vkaryl"
Jun 30 2016, 11:26 AM
 And - it's fine, working perfectly on my desktop. So.... don't know, but consider this a dead issue!
"Vkaryl"
Jun 29 2016, 8:54 PM
 In my case, I think it's not SRT. I think it's that exede has changed so many things lately - I haven't ever had a real login on exede since my account's always been wildblue. And they've never bothered to tell me I should change over to exede - their customer contact leaves lots to be desired.
Jun 29 2016, 5:10 PM
 There are literally issues with WildBlue, Exede, RuralPortal, and DishNet right now. I'm working on each in turn, but it will take a while.
"Vkaryl"
Jun 27 2016, 1:51 PM
 Due to situation with forest fire and evacuation, I'm on my laptop even though home now (don't want to set up desktop again until sure we are staying).

 I had to change my pw with wildblue, and now SRT keeps saying Login Failed: The username or password provided did not match our records.

 Does it take quite a while to update or something?
"Jim"
Jun 26 2016, 4:49 AM
 Yes. The Rural Portal has been failing for almost two weeks now.
Jun 25 2016, 10:11 PM
 Oh, it's a RuralPortal thing? I'll look into it.
"Jim"
Jun 25 2016, 9:34 PM
 Appears SRT is no longer working with NRTC meters. Getting the same error as Dave.
Jun 25 2016, 1:37 PM
 Mary:
 If you're using the Remote Usage Service, it's not functional right now. It should be back up and running fairly soon, I hope, but in the meantime, you can remove your Product Key to use the regular program and should be able to connect.

 George:
 Which Operating System are you using? If you're on Windows 7, 8, or 10, you can update your copy of the .NET Framework through the Windows Update control panel; .NET 4.6 is probably listed in the Optional updates.
Jun 25 2016, 1:34 PM
 tejas:
 I was afraid there might be some DishNet bugs... I'll get on it when I can.

 Jason:
 I'm afraid I'm stuck waiting for MONO to get TLS 1.1 and 1.2 support finished, but I'm still searching for other options.

 Dave:
 What provider are you using?
"tejas"
Jun 24 2016, 2:57 PM
 Spoke too soon..... crashes on every update. :(
Page: «123...7891011...141516»