Vkaryl
Jun 27 2016, 1:51 PM
 Due to situation with forest fire and evacuation, I'm on my laptop even though home now (don't want to set up desktop again until sure we are staying).

 I had to change my pw with wildblue, and now SRT keeps saying Login Failed: The username or password provided did not match our records.

 Does it take quite a while to update or something?

Jun 29 2016, 5:10 PM
 There are literally issues with WildBlue, Exede, RuralPortal, and DishNet right now. I'm working on each in turn, but it will take a while.

Vkaryl
Jun 29 2016, 8:54 PM
 In my case, I think it's not SRT. I think it's that exede has changed so many things lately - I haven't ever had a real login on exede since my account's always been wildblue. And they've never bothered to tell me I should change over to exede - their customer contact leaves lots to be desired.

Vkaryl
Jun 30 2016, 11:26 AM
 And - it's fine, working perfectly on my desktop. So.... don't know, but consider this a dead issue!

Jason
Jun 24 2016, 8:21 AM
 Any update on SRT for Linux?

Jun 25 2016, 1:34 PM
 I'm afraid I'm stuck waiting for MONO to get TLS 1.1 and 1.2 support finished, but I'm still searching for other options.

George
Jun 23 2016, 7:00 AM
 Have Exede. Did your update & still not working..Says that .Net framework is old and to update.. Do I get that from Microsoft site?

Jun 25 2016, 1:37 PM
 Which Operating System are you using? If you're on Windows 7, 8, or 10, you can update your copy of the .NET Framework through the Windows Update control panel; .NET 4.6 is probably listed in the Optional updates.

George
Jul 16 2016, 6:41 AM
 Have the 1.3.53 version now it says "Change Network Security Protocol" .. Means what??

Jul 17 2016, 3:39 AM
 Open your Configuration, go to the Network tab, and make sure the right protocol is checked. For Exede, you need to use TLS 1.2. If you don't know what you need, you can just check all of them.

George
Jul 17 2016, 2:28 PM
 Changed setting on Network Tab, up and working now, Thanks

Dave
Jun 21 2016, 8:13 AM
 home.do;jsessionid=376A5B704D12064D9F92DE127C6D6E74.tc331app06b is not a valid URL Next Update in 14 Minutes and 38 Seconds.

Jun 25 2016, 1:34 PM
 What provider are you using?

Jim
Jun 25 2016, 9:34 PM
 Appears SRT is no longer working with NRTC meters. Getting the same error as Dave.

Jun 25 2016, 10:11 PM
 Oh, it's a RuralPortal thing? I'll look into it.

Jim
Jun 26 2016, 4:49 AM
 Yes. The Rural Portal has been failing for almost two weeks now.

Karen
Jun 7 2016, 1:09 PM
 I haven't been able to get anything since May 12th either. I have the latest version: 1.3.51 installed. Any suggestions?

Jun 7 2016, 1:27 PM
 Please make sure you have .NET Framework 4.5 or newer as well.

Karen
Jun 13 2016, 9:24 AM
 My Microsoft .NET Framework is 4.5.2. It's still not working. Any ideas?

Jun 14 2016, 6:06 PM
 Are you using Exede or something else? If it's DishNet, there's an issue which I'm looking into.